The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secondaries Spraying

SunsetChaos

Question

So if I want to empty absolutely everything into enemy mobs while ignoring any ammo efficiency problems LET'S ASSUME INFINITE AMMO, and I'm even willing to put more firerate mods on them, which of these will clear out enemies faster/better?

Depending on the weapon, may or may not need Seeker. I'm only considering these.

Twin Grakatas

Aksomati

Wraith Twin Vipers

Dex Furis

Secura Cestras

Synoid Gammacor

Stug

To give you an idea, here's what I'm using for Hikou Prime.

Edit: Assume potato'd and fully forma'd of course.

Edit2: Ok since many of you are still ignoring the important part, I bolded, italicized, and underlined it.

Edited by SunsetChaos

14 answers to this question

Akstiletto are great in terms of reload and ammo safety when you put ammo mutation. Twin Grakatas where cancer for me to use, and if you plan on going for end-game like 50+ enemies with any of these weapons you consider, none will last very long at all.

Twin Grakatas are OP.

Dex Furis with several forma are very powerful, and so are AkSomati.

Tbh, all of those weapons are solid weapons and it would probably come down to personal preference.

Yeah I wanted to see other people's opinions. :/

Akstiletto are great in terms of reload and ammo safety when you put ammo mutation. Twin Grakatas where cancer for me to use, and if you plan on going for end-game like 50+ enemies with any of these weapons you consider, none will last very long at all.

Well let's not worry about anything related to ammo inefficiency or ammo mutation.

if you wanna spend all your ammo in one go, I find the wraith Twin Vipers work pretty nicely. less capacity but greater damage compare to the Twin Grakatas, though the latter has a Clemtastic feel to it!

if you want Akimbo Machine Pistols that are actually Practical, probably best to go for Aksomati, but if you're just gonna dump lead like it's going out of fashion, the Vipers and Grakatas with Fire rate Mods will ditch your mags in the blink of an eye.

Hmm getting some mixed answers.

if you wanna spend all your ammo in one go, I find the wraith Twin Vipers work pretty nicely. less capacity but greater damage compare to the Twin Grakatas, though the latter has a Clemtastic feel to it!

if you want Akimbo Machine Pistols that are actually Practical, probably best to go for Aksomati, but if you're just gonna dump lead like it's going out of fashion, the Vipers and Grakatas with Fire rate Mods will ditch your mags in the blink of an eye.

Yes that's exactly it! I want to spend all the ammo in one go. I want to keep dumping lead like it's out of fashion. Thank you!

If I'm understanding this correctly, Grakatas and Vipers will do more than Aksomati assuming they have infinite ammo? And Vipers do even better than Grakatas at that?

How do the other weapons on the list compare to these 3 weapons?

-the Twin Grakatas are by far the most reckless, but don't do all that much damage. even with a LOT of ammo, you'll likely never see yourself hitting for more than 30 damage at a time, unless you Crit (good luck with that level of recoil)

- the Vipers are the most effective for me in these terms because they do a fair bit of damage, but more importantly, they're surprisingly accurate: I have no problem hitting mid-range crits with them, as they don't kick much, however their short mags mean you'll probably be reloading more than firing. but anything within Pistol Range will get filled with lead very fast.

- Dex Furis are kinda like the Vipers in many ways, though I find them less accurate, but both are fairly comparable to each other. plus you have that prestige of wielding 1st anniversary weapons.

- the Secura Cestras are a solid choice, as while you can make these things bullet hoses, their standard fire rate with 100 rounds offers good damage output as is, plus the Radiation from Sequence Proc will help to confuse enemies within a short distance.

- Synoid Gammacor, despite being nerfed TWICE, is still damn powerful, especially against Corpus. ideal for Corpus Sorties, this thing with Fire rate will quickly dump ammo and decimate Corpus at just about any level, and it is incredibly accurate. an excellent contender.

- the Stug isn't a very popular weapon, and I have no idea why since the corrosive gel is pretty effective, and it can dump gel pretty quickly. only problem I have is that the Gel takes a while to detonate with no workaround, but it's great fun Sticking deadly Snowballs to your enemies' faces!

overall I'd say Wraith Vipers or Synoid Gammacor would best suit your ammo-hating needs. Gammacor for Corpus, Vipers for everything else.