Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MORBID [ International ★ Clan Rank 10 ★ Raids ★ Discord ★ Clan events ★ 3rd in Pacifism Defect ★ 2nd in Ambulas Reborn ]

rohver

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all!

Everyone interested can check out our first page of our clan HERE. A lot of very great information about who we and what we do is in the first post!

To join us on Discord and start your application, follow these instructions: 

HOW TO JOIN US 
  • Join our DISCORD group. Download the program free at : https://discordapp.com/ 
  • When you run Discord, click on the join a server button, the huge + icon on the left side. A window will pop up asking you to create or join a server.
  • Click JOIN and paste this in the field : 7nBPBVJ
  • Someone will be more than happy to take you through the rest of the process!

Edited by Ebbtides

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, stretched786 said:

I would like to join if you have any spots left.

We do have spots. Please join out Discord and we will take it from there :) 

Edited by rohver

idk if I am too late But I would love to join you guys! I am Abdo and my IGN is abdo911 

I am MR 22 and I just left my own clan (I was the leader and made it from a to z but then they under ranked me (they: a clan that needed a dojo with their own leaders) so I stayed there until I was the only me was active) and all my friends are afk so I am alone atm and in need of ppl to play with ! so hope that I can join 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi @rohver

I'm interested in joining the clan - The link sadly is broken or expired so I cannot join the discord.

How many members are you in the clan as of right now and how is the clan going after you came back from a break ^^?

Im a quite new player but a fast learner with access to Frost Prime, Soma Prime and Vectis prime - So after a bit of research i found out that i'm actually pretty 'okayish' geared.

Sadly only MR2 after 2 days of playing the game, but im steadily getting there and would appreciate to have some masters to teach me the ways of the space ninjas.

HMU in here if you think i can join the clan. ^^

5 hours ago, Jilneas said:

Hi @rohver

I'm interested in joining the clan - The link sadly is broken or expired so I cannot join the discord.

How many members are you in the clan as of right now and how is the clan going after you came back from a break ^^?

Im a quite new player but a fast learner with access to Frost Prime, Soma Prime and Vectis prime - So after a bit of research i found out that i'm actually pretty 'okayish' geared.

Sadly only MR2 after 2 days of playing the game, but im steadily getting there and would appreciate to have some masters to teach me the ways of the space ninjas.

HMU in here if you think i can join the clan. ^^

Hey there @Jilneas ! The Discord link should work fine. Our clan has a max capacity of 30 (Shadow clan) and we have plenty of spots. We are 18 atm but all clan members are active. We never went on a long break, we were always here, just drastically slowed down due to the lack of content. 

We don't look at your gear or MR. Join our Discord to get started : https://discord.gg/WhGggec and we will talk to you further :) We are always looking for active people who like to socialize. 

• 2 weeks later...