The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MORBID [ International ★ Clan Rank 10 ★ Raids ★ Discord ★ Clan events ★ 3rd in Pacifism Defect ★ 2nd in Ambulas Reborn ]

rohver

1 hour ago, Chaotix201 said:

I was not kicked, I left the clan. Im not salty.

1 hour ago, Vanapa said:

i talked when i had something to talk about or a conversation that interested in me.

Honestly, this clan would be more fitting for both of you anyways :surprised:

On 2/9/2016 at 2:09 AM, rohver said:
MORBID is an international clan with members from many different countries. We are looking for active players who would like to be a part of our small group of friends and have fun together. 

Our only two requirements :
- Mic required. Voice chat is the most important part of MORBID. 
- English speaking 

is what i was after,  and i had everything , did everything  . yet i  got declined and kicked instantly after 3 days of being active , no reasonable reason why, just leader is a hypocrite. should advertise to as a american clan because there where F*** all on at uk evening time lol . also say in ur requirements , you can meet everything and we'll just kick you for no reason at all and when you ask why, get told not got time for you join a ghost clan.  leader is a moron and hypocrite , if you dont want to recruit people remove your post. aint hard.

Edited by Vanapa

54 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

The first thing you typed was non-factual.

This clan is a performance based pet project of a very disconnected leader

It is performance based, the leadership has quite often stated that recruitment must be high to encourage people to perform for fear of losing their slot.

It is a pet project...as literally stated by rohver (clan leader) Another statement is that he only plays to work on the clan, and make it no1.

The leader of the clan is disconnected, he operates in an isolated manner and makes false comments about his members. Feel free to either take note of my example stated earlier or by asking the members of the clan, without threatening to kick them if they answer in a way you dislike obviously.

If you choose to refute this I ask that you treat this in a mature manner, instead of simply saying im salty.

@Chaotix201 Fact remains you left abruptly without discussing your issues. You can spam here and rant all you want, you're just going to be bumping our post. I suggest you move on peacefully and let us be. 

@Vanapa Same goes for you. I was clear when I said it was not my decision to let you (or anyone applying for that matter) in the clan. We vote and people voted for you to not be there. I simply carried out what needed to be done and gave you a proper farewell, with reasons. If you want to be immature and complain about it, be our guest. There are over 2000 Storm and above clans out there. Over 4000 Shadow clans alone, even more ghost clans. I'm sure you'll find a good home that suits your needs. 

20 minutes ago, rohver said:

Same goes for you. I was clear when I said it was not my decision to let you (or anyone applying for that matter) in the clan. We vote and people voted for you to not be there. I simply carried out what needed to be done and gave you a proper farewell, with reasons.

lol , that isnt even what happened, you think i would be pissed if you said that?

you said 2 sentances and kicked noone of which  was a farewell ,  a proper reason. '' you are never on discord  and play solo'' '' i  aint wasting time   go join a ghost clan ''  something like that.  as expalined before i was more fkn active than you , and if thats a proper farewell  no wonder trump got in. anyhow im done talking on your forum post .  to others interested in this clan , avoid they just want there post at top of page  on clan recruitment to make emselves look good but they really just american douchebags  .

1 hour ago, rohver said:

@Chaotix201 Fact remains you left abruptly without discussing your issues. You can spam here and rant all you want, you're just going to be bumping our post. I suggest you move on peacefully and let us be. 

@Vanapa Same goes for you. I was clear when I said it was not my decision to let you (or anyone applying for that matter) in the clan. We vote and people voted for you to not be there. I simply carried out what needed to be done and gave you a proper farewell, with reasons. If you want to be immature and complain about it, be our guest. There are over 2000 Storm and above clans out there. Over 4000 Shadow clans alone, even more ghost clans. I'm sure you'll find a good home that suits your needs. 

Moving straight to calling my 2 messages spam is an interesting response, as well as a rant? I simply wished to let people know how the clan operates. I would have done so whilst I was in the clan if the leadership didnt punish any sign of disobedience. It seems even for those out of your clan you desire to control our opinions.

Youve said that you appreciate feedback and criticism, but are quick to beat it down if it doesnt work for you.

Leaving peacefully is one of the issues youve had about my departure, convenient for you now I guess.

• 2 weeks later...