Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Healing Ourselves Should Heal Our Companions

(PSN)B0XMAN517

I would also like to see a mod added that allows sentinels to join in our abilities, specifically the defensive ones. I know that when loki cloaks, the sentinels goes invis also, and I read that when you enter rift walk, your sentinel joins you, but I want to be able to put iron skin on my sentinel, or link. Kubrows jm not concerned with, they have their mods that make them tanky and you can also revive them. Sentinels are so squishy they need some help for survivability.

I would also like to see a mod added that allows sentinels to join in our abilities, specifically the defensive ones. I know that when loki cloaks, the sentinels goes invis also, and I read that when you enter rift walk, your sentinel joins you, but I want to be able to put iron skin on my sentinel, or link. Kubrows jm not concerned with, they have their mods that make them tanky and you can also revive them. Sentinels are so squishy they need some help for survivability.

For the love of Lotus can we at least get Rolling Damage Resistance applied to sentinels as well as ourselves. Mitigating Bombards, Napalms and the like is all well and good, except your sentinel still took the full damage and only has two health bars it can go through in a mission with that single-use Regen mod.

I'd also like to see protection given to it when we're downed as well, since we can't exactly do much to help the sitting duck from losing one or both of its lives while we wait for a revive. At least Kubrows can move around while they fight back, and they get a standard bleedout timer you can make use of after you get back up.

Basically, the moment a player first said "Don't revive me, I need my sentinel back" changes should have been made.

Make a mod for sentinels that let them recover health over time. Like Rejuvenation aura but that affects sentinel only.

Also adding invulnerability while we roll would be good. If not invulnerability then make then receive reduced damage, while we roll or while we are downed.

Edited by Marbelik