Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Kubrow] Mod.

(PSN)AngelShur

Hello esteemed Tenno,

I would like to know what would you feel/think about a kubrow that can help downed Tenno owner?

I had this from a fellow Tenno online and so I promised to do something with this idea... So please let me know below what do you think would be a great Kubrow that helps his downed owner (reviving him/her and even dragging them to a save distance)

In my idea, these kubrow should interact with each other that one revives his owner while the others (if any) backs him up by attacking the enemies around the downed Tenno. Of course this should be within a certain radius so that the Kubrow don't sprint a 200 yards i.e. just to assist a fellow kubrow in need. Maybe they can even revive each other?

Please let me know below, and thanks in advance!!

zdzhmur.png

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

Hello esteemed Tenno,

I would like to know what would feel/think about a kubrow that can help downed Tenno owner?

I had this from a fellow Tenno online and so I promised to do something with this idea... So please let me know belong what do you think would be a great Kubrow that helps his downed owner (reviving him/her and even dragging them to a save distance)

In my idea, these kubrow should interact with each other that one revives his owner while the others (if any) backs him up by attacking the enemies around the downed Tenno. Of course this should be within a certain radius so that the Kubro don't sprint a 200 yards i.e. just to assist a fellow kubrow in need. Maybe they can even revive each other?

Please let me know below, and thanks in advance!!

I'm pretty sure there is a Sentinel mod that does this, but sacrifices itself in the process. Maybe a similar, but not exactly alike, mod for Kubrows?

Also already exists: Loyal Companion 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Loyal_Companion

that applies to the kub, not for you... theres that...

maybe a new kubrow like those San Bernard dogs with those boze in the collar... they would go to downed allies and start reviving them (at a slower pace, ofc) could work on solo too (if they survive) [almost typed San Beernard lol =D]

added an image in the OP.

LOL a Corpus getting maimed XD HOUSE TRAINED.

Ya Mod could be cool.

Why not, Kubrow Stance mod.

Then we can have another one like Fierce Loyalty, and this makes the Kubrow highly aggressive to anyone who attacks the Tenno, making the Kubrow stop all current actions, like takedowns or digging, and chase down the target that attacked

LOL a Corpus getting maimed XD HOUSE TRAINED.

Ya Mod could be cool.

Why not, Kubrow Stance mod.

Then we can have another one like Fierce Loyalty, and this makes the Kubrow highly aggressive to anyone who attacks the Tenno, making the Kubrow stop all current actions, like takedowns or digging, and chase down the target that attacked

hahaha, I had to put on an original name, that's why. lol

I'm definitely on board with anything that gets more mileage out of my mutt while also possibly getting more players to use one. Definitely feel a mod is the best way to go over a new breed. While a lot of people like their particular Kubrow for it's breed specific abilities, I'm not going to give up my combat monster for it to do other things! LOL 

If they actually released sacrifice I'd pay for the development of this.

Thanks for sharing.

I'm definitely on board with anything that gets more mileage out of my mutt while also possibly getting more players to use one. Definitely feel a mod is the best way to go over a new breed. While a lot of people like their particular Kubrow for it's breed specific abilities, I'm not going to give up my combat monster for it to do other things! LOL

A new breed will also do good, but I was also thinking on the combination of the current breeds that we have..! It will add something pretty awesome!

Think about having a Raksa with this mod on...

:D