Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Alt Helmet] Summit Frost Helmet (Up On The Workshop!)

[DE]Artarrwen

iVDPQY6.jpg

Steam Workshop Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=625288203

lSkGwT3.jpg

3MB7fQs.jpg

Old posts:

last update
mmc7jjl.jpg

Progress was made

(massive image whoops)

Values are mainly just to distinguish between some of the pieces, not necessarily representative of final result - although close!

Overall the hi-poly is almost finished at this point I think.

2XMUCPo.jpg

Edited by Artarrwen

Some proportion tweaks, starting detail pass.
pOZ4e1I.png

This looks great. I would make it smaller, though. Frost's neck is already very wide. It can still fit well in the neck at a smaller size, I think.

Before/after
0aR8tyR.png

While we're at it, I'm not quite sure about the placement of the ring that separates the horns from the rest of the helmet. I'm not sure if it's better to have them break out of the silhouette a little or sit more tightly.

What about your Frost skin concept's helm?

It wont' fit.
I mean you won't use Palatine Rhino's helmet on default Rhino?

That and I'm not particularly fond of that design. Or of any other skin I've drawn, actually.

Edited by Artarrwen

I'd personally say that the right-side one looks better. That it isn't just a giant chunk.

I rarely think about Frost having that tall a collar, so it'd be nice actually noticing. That's my opinion. Other than that, looks so good so far, keep ie up!

Some proportion tweaks, starting detail pass.pOZ4e1I.png

Before/after0aR8tyR.png

While we're at it, I'm not quite sure about the placement of the ring that separates the horns from the rest of the helmet. I'm not sure if it's better to have them break out of the silhouette a little or sit more tightly?

It wont' fit.

I mean you won't use Palatine Rhino's helmet on default Rhino?That and I'm not particularly fond of that design. Or of any other skin I've drawn, actually.

OTL Though this one is shaping up nicely.

Edited by Slendy-Broseph