The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Parts Not Dropping!

(XBOX)Rey Za BurreI

Welcome to the promised land of RNGsus. You have achieved enlightenment.

(In all seriousness though, I had run at least a dozen T3 Defs to get his BP and never got it. Same for sys and chassis and helm. I bought the parts seperately. BP cost me 100 though. Sad life. Try buying)

Bad luck? No. I should have gotten a drop by now. I haven't had any trouble getting any other drop, except for Ash Prime in those two gametypes. 

You have obviously not experienced WF enough. Trust me, actually getting them to drop would be a miracle. This isn't a game where you're guarunteed to get your piece within 5 tries, or even 10 tries. Maybe you'll never get it, and like me, you'll need to buy it off of someone.

You think AshP is bad? Try NovaP. Her Systems do. Not. Exist (thankfully a kind clanmate donated me it for 25 plat :D).

All i can tell to you is that you are not alone, i also have spent countless hours and god knows how many keys and i have to yet see a single part drop,

Rng is RNG, but yeah by how much time and the number of times i ahve done the missions i should at least had got 1 part, if this is bad luck then is a really bad one.

Good Luck man, you will need it.

Listen I cannot count of 40+ min. T3 Survivals and 20+ wave T3 Def that I've played and have yet to get any Ash Prime Parts. They are nearly non-existent in the void! The drop rate need a major boost. It makes no sense to not get any parts within a month.

In my whole warframe time, i've managed to learn that this is indeed a good experience. Look at it from the bright side, you won't get your new shiny toy as soon as you wished it to get, but meanwhile you get lots of ducat fodder and forma blueprints. You WILL need them. 

You have obviously not experienced WF enough. Trust me, actually getting them to drop would be a miracle. This isn't a game where you're guarunteed to get your piece within 5 tries, or even 10 tries. Maybe you'll never get it, and like me, you'll need to buy it off of someone.

You think AshP is bad? Try NovaP. Her Systems do. Not. Exist (thankfully a kind clanmate donated me it for 25 plat :D).

Dude I have nova prime and  copys of her set by doing void runs and orokin derelicts. Ash Prime parts are way more harder to get than Nova Prime. I'm not one to complain, but after playing as many of those match's and not getting a drop, it's pretty ridiculous. If it takes me over 20, 30 trys to get a single part for a frame, then either the drop rate is very, very low or there is something wrong with his drops. 

Parts have drop chances like 0,75% etc. They encode them and prohibited datamining to stop people from raging. Before they added prime part trading I remember doing void for months and not getting certain items. Braton prime used to be absurdly hard to get.

When new primes come, try and run void for 2-3 weeks, you'll gather all parts with reasonable drop chance, like 5-20%. Then trade for 0,5% drops.

Ash prime blueprint is especially suspicious actually. It's still 100p or so in trade on PS4. I'm pretty sure drop chance is lower than 1%.

And then today on my first and only T2 Survival mission of the day I got an Ash Prime Chassis after 40 minutes (As well as FOUR Paris Lower Limbs. The hell x-x), so they can definitely drop. Of course what I actually wanted was a Trinity chassis, so I guess the solution is to go into the mission and hope for anything BUT Ash Prime, that way you can guarantee it'll drop :D

Edited by (PS4)DrakoVongola96