Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alpha Menu Theme

Blazej_aka_zymla

Hi,

Today I was browsing youtube videos searching for Warframe alpha gameplays, y'know to remind old times how things looked like back then.

First thing that hit me was this music theme in menus.

I think it would be nice if we were able to change in sound settings which menu theme we want to be played, alpha one or beta.

Listen from 0:11

Gives me nostalgia ;]

Edited by Blazej_aka_zymla

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2016 at 9:30 PM, Blazej_aka_zymla said:

I think it would be nice if we were able to change in sound settings which menu theme we want to be played, alpha one or beta.

Why not both at the same time?  :-)

Just like how the Second Dream Quest soundtrack plays when you go down to the Operator, they could make that old theme music play only while you are in Arsenal (or any other specific menu they think is appropriate for it).

• 3 months later...
On 29.03.2016 at 8:32 PM, jRazz said:

Why not both at the same time?  :-)

Just like how the Second Dream Quest soundtrack plays when you go down to the Operator, they could make that old theme music play only while you are in Arsenal (or any other specific menu they think is appropriate for it).

That is also an option, although I would rather pick one soundtrack to play at whole ship instead of sitting in specific room because I like the theme that is being played there :smile:

Edited by Blazej_aka_zymla

hopefully if enough people want this they might add in a option for the classical things, sound,voices,gun fire,music,and that amazeing intercom/PA system... keep the graphics the way they are right now and DE would have a even more glory of a game....i would no life WF more then ever with classic sounds and UI ofc make it a option so people can choose between the two... current or old/classical

mabey one day who knows... i wish this stuff would come back...

Edited by TasteVengence