Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 68 Overview

DE_Adam

That new Atlas helmet reminds me so much of the Goombas in the Super Mario Bros. movie. I love it.

7ljUtk2.jpg

Also, I can't wait for the Fusion System rework. It's going to help everyone in the end, no matter if it's a new player with a few duplicates or long-time players with hundreds and hundreds of rare mods.

Edited by RextintorZ

I found a bug in your post you said ash not atlas. Just thought Id let you know :)

(The model of the new Banshee Deluxe Skin is here, ending the long wait after the NYCC 2015 reveal. Alt helms for Wukong, Nezha, and Ash are slated to be released soon, so keep an eye out for those as well.)

Edited by double1

What do they mean by that, anyway? No more decay or something?

No. 

You know how when you first get your Kubrow, they're a puppy? Then after a set amount of time, they mature? Well, there's going to be an option added where you actually trigger them maturing, so if you wish, you can keep them as puppies. Considering they can't fight as puppies, it doesn't seem very useful, but... c'est la vie.

No. 

You know how when you first get your Kubrow, they're a puppy? Then after a set amount of time, they mature? Well, there's going to be an option added where you actually trigger them maturing, so if you wish, you can keep them as puppies. Considering they can't fight as puppies, it doesn't seem very useful, but... c'est la vie.

Ohhh. Alright, cool. I guess some people just want to keep the adorable floofs around for aesthetic.