The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 68 Overview

DE_Adam

With the release of 18.5 looming on the horizon, we had a chance to discuss some features that players should definitely keep an eye out for.  This Devstream we focus on the features that will be seeing some major changes, including an exciting overhaul of Sabotage and some major stealth changes that we’re hoping will add a new level of depth to our space ninja gameplay.

If you missed all the action as it happened live you can still catch up with the latest details on our Devstream 68 Overview here.

"we will introduce the ability to turn unwanted Mods into Fusion cores of equal value"

Does that mean a one-to-one conversion rate?  I can turn my 2000 thumpers into 2000 bronze fusion cores?  

Will there be credit costs involved?  

Is the amount of cores required to level mods remaining the same or getting adjusted?

Thank you!

Woah woah woah.

• New Warframes are slated to be released with Update 18.5.

Intended to be plural? I was only aware of the Sarcophagus one.

mhhh.. maybe Saryn Prime + Sarcophagus-dude/girl in 18.5?  That would be the only solution that I have in my mind atm :3

With the release of 18.5 looming on the horizon, we had a chance to discuss some features that players should definitely keep an eye out for.  This Devstream we focus on the features that will be seeing some major changes, including an exciting overhaul of Sabotage and some major stealth changes that we’re hoping will add a new level of depth to our space ninja gameplay.

If you missed all the action as it happened live you can still catch up with the latest details on our Devstream 68 Overview here.

Really?!!!

Woow these words from a DE representative are sooo good to see, you can't even imagine...

13870901851538542841.GIF

"Major stealth changes" + "depth to space ninja gameplay" in the same sentence :

tumblr_n66adkpaAC1rgphwzo1_500.gif

"Many players requested a stealth update in our 2015 Holiday Wishlist thread on the forums. As Space Ninjas, we could not agree more. We're currently experimenting with creating more robust enemy markers that reflect the direction they are facing and their awareness status on the minimap. This exciting shift will let players explore more gameplay options and take more strategic routes while sneaking through foe-infested terrain."

This paragraph is pure poetry.

Edited by unknow99

Was a nice stream in general.

The Wukong and Nezha alt helmets are very similar to the original ones.

Were those the final takes or are the helmets still open for adjustments?

Atlas helmet looks astonishing, by the way!

Edited by KingTaro

If thats so, then that means Update 18,5 is out the 16th

But, that chuold mean, then just one normal Warframe, cuz DE did say they have 4 Warframes cooking in the Stove on a Devstream..

Release more than one "normal" frame at once is highly unusual, but i dont see any other connection "New Warframes are slated to be released with Update 18.5." as Saryn and Coffin-frme. There is no 18.5 hub yet and Monday is holiday in Canada, so we have to wait and will see

Edited by Myscho

"we will introduce the ability to turn unwanted Mods into Fusion cores of equal value"

Does that mean a one-to-one conversion rate?  I can turn my 2000 thumpers into 2000 bronze fusion cores?  

Is the amount of cores required to level mods remaining the same or getting adjusted?

Thank you!

I think that what exactly what DE means, "equal value".

Except your last question... please don't give them an idea. Lol.

Thank you!

i dont wanna pay any single ducat, ingamecash or plat for, and i mean i dont want and WILL not ! =)

thanks

if you wanna make us pay for give the 2 options, that one we have now and the "possible" other one

we have allready a few things "to get more power", totally too much for me because i would like to see real development instead of "only" different ways to get some power, not really fullfilling anymore

thank you, im more then serious and im pleased again for some new development, not only changing missions, lots of frames and weapons in the always same environment/clothes/shoes =)

something new is needed, please

Edited by Guest

you mean a new level of grind, right?

Edited by MistressMoonpaw

We're currently experimenting with creating more robust enemy markers that reflect the direction they are facing and their awareness status on the minimap.

you juste nerf everything now you want to make stronger enemy wtf is going on you end up with a fack up game at this point  

( when you spend over 300$ you ave the right to be mad at the world for turning on you .... )

We're currently experimenting with creating more robust enemy markers that reflect the direction they are facing and their awareness status on the minimap.

you juste nerf everything now you want to make stronger enemy wtf is going on you end up with a fack up game at this point  

( when you spend over 300$ you ave the right to be mad at the world for turning on you .... )

1. there were no overall nerf of the game. if u cant play the game, try harder

2. the sentence doesnt say anything about enemies getting stronger. it says the _MARKER_ will display facing and awareness of the enemy. thats not a plus for them, its for you. If you cant read, try harder..

3. 300$?? man, get a life, go outside, then you'll see warframe!=world. should have spent it on a teacher..

Don't want to be 'that' guy, but in the overview it says this...

Alt helms for Wukong, Nezha, and Ash are slated to be released soon, so keep an eye out for those as well.

Pretty sure that he meant to say Atlas, but everyone understands it anyway...

(darned OCD...? lol)

Can't wait for those stealth changes though, very exciting.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy