The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does He Even Exist?!

(XBOX)Rey Za BurreI

Question

I CANNOT COUNT THE AMOUNT OF T3 SURVIVALS IVE PLAYED! NOT ONE SINGLE ASH PRINT HAS BEEN ACQUIRED! NOT ONCE! EVERY TIME ITS OROKIN CELLS, BO BPS, FANG BPS, AND CARRIER PRINTS! IF THE DROP RATE IS THIS LOW, HE MIGHT AS WELL BE CONSIDERED A VAULTED PRIME! BECAUSE HIS PARTS ARE PRETTY MUCH NON-EXISTENT IN THE VOID! AND TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY, I JUST GOT 3 FANG BP, TO ADD TO THE OTHER 100 FANG BPS, IVE GOTTEN OUT OF T3 SURV.

Edited by (XB1)Rey Za BurreI

14 answers to this question

been there, it exists, my bro got it on 2nd run ;-;

as for me, I had to buy it in the end

might wanna chill or get a lock on the topic

Why because I'm actually voicing my problem? It shouldn't take 30 trys to get a single parts. Do you know how many hours that is? It's like a slap in the face to get 3 FANG PRIME BLADES in one single session! There is something OFF with his drop rate. I tried to NOT complain, but this is just ridiculous! At this point, I'm probably going to hang it up because this game has a knack of pushing you towards buying things. In the trade chat you try to sell something, you get too many cheap people, you try and buy something and end up getting overpriced by the seller, and you try and grind for it yourself, it doesn't work out well and makes you contemplate whether playing this game is really worth it.

Edited by (XB1)Rey Za BurreI

Why because I'm actually voicing my problem? It shouldn't take 30 trys to get a single parts. Do you know how many hours that is? It's like a slap in the face to get 3 FANG PRIME BLADES in one single session! There is something OFF with his drop rate. I tried to NOT complain, but this is just ridiculous! At this point, I'm probably going to hang it up because this game has a knack of pushing you towards buying things. In the trade chat you try to sell something, you get too many cheap people, you try and buy something and end up getting overpriced by the seller, and you try and grind for it yourself, it doesn't work out well and makes you contemplate whether playing this game is really worth it.

because you`re not being constructive about it..

and get used to it bro, I`ve been grinding for nova`s chassis since forever, before I finally got it when farming for ash`s systems,