The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easy Way To Get Forma For New Player(S)?

Kongou_Seki

Question

I've recently started playing warframe with 3 of my mates and soon after making a clan I realized that we need a lot of forma for the dojo. Anyone know a good way to get forma?

I know the void missions drop forma and forma blueprints but I'm wondering which one drops the most? (I'm looking at T1/T2 missions because there's usually only me and 1 other person online willing to help)

11 answers to this question

A new player isn't going to be running T3sab by themselves.

Forma can drop in many void missions, but it is (supposedly) more common in higher tiers. T2C and T2S are probably the best bets if you have issues with T3 missions.

ODD is an option as well. When framing for TrinP systems and DKP blades, I saw a moderate number drop and it doesn't cost you tower keys.

T1 & T2 Captures are very fast (about 3min with load times) and a good source.  You can equip rush (if you have it yet) just for these missions too.  Bring a volt and they can speed up the group.

Also T2 survivals are good guaranteed rewards every 5 min and rotation goes AABC where formas drop at "A" rotation.

Don't forget to use recruiting chat.  Maybe you don't have a T3 sabotage key or can't do one on your own, but someone in recruiting my host it themselves or you can recruit for a full squad, making the search for caches faster and easier.

For someone who just started and who wants to solo, I think Tower I and II capture and exterminate would be the easiest way of getting forma.  Capture can be very fast but exterminate is safer because of the finite amount of enemies.    While doing exterminate, I recommend poking around and explore to find all the secret rooms.  You might get lucky and find rare or reinforced storage containers that can give you forma.  Plus, knowing secret room locations is necessary when you are hunting for caches for void sabotage missions.  Depending on how strong you are and if you have the right frame/weapons, you can solo or duo T1 mobile defense.  If you have a full squad, do T1 defense and T2 survival.

Also, keep an eye on alerts and invasions that offer forma as a reward.