Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When I Say Bunny Frame What Is Your Opinion On That?

Barrett_Linwei8

Sadly i lack the imagination to even consider making such a frame

But if the topic is to be brought up by a frame, fan concept creator

What is your opinion on a Warframe based, around Bunny?

Specifically overall abilities, but most likely the appeal.

Would you like the idea of one or resent it. Would you turn up your nose if you were to find it being created?

Rabbits are strongly associated with the Moon. Mostly because of pareidolia.

However, read here:

"According to an Aztec legend, the god Quetzalcoatl, then living on Earth as a man, started on a journey and, after walking for a long time, became hungry and tired. With no food or water around, he thought he would die. Then a rabbit grazing nearby offered herself as food to save his life. Quetzalcoatl, moved by the rabbit's noble offering, elevated her to the Moon, then lowered her back to Earth and told her, "You may be just a rabbit, but everyone will remember you; there is your image in light, for all people and for all times.""

So I suggest an Aztec-styled, Healer-type warframe based on this rabbit who offered herself to be, ehm, devoured by Quetzalcoatl.

Ok, why did the Aztecs have such bloody imagination.

On unrelated news, Wukong once fought the Moon Rabbit: http://thedaoofdragonball.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/sun-wukong-white-moon-rabbit.jpg

Also, I hate the bunny ears in Warframe. Silly pagan mythology.

Name: Usagi

Traits: Quick and stealthy

Quote: What threat can hide in grass?

Abilities:

1 - Bunny hop - jump to the target or location with powerful kick

2 - Eastern egg - throw a chochlote egg which attracts enemies and explodes after time

3 - Fluffy bunny/Bunny slippers - eliminate noise you make, and enemies ignore you untill you attack them

4 - Bunnies Multiply! - summon several coppies of yourself which attacks enemies around on their own.

Looks a bit like Loki set, so Loki=Bunny.

About the idea: as long as its a joke its ok, When it stops to be a joke i will be scared. ;-)

Edited by felixsylvaris

http://i.imgur.com/cuehDaV.jpg

Waaay ahead of ya :D

i am hyped for easter already now.

Lol i'll go and look at it.

Rabbits are strongly associated with the Moon. Mostly because of pareidolia.

However, read here:

"According to an Aztec legend, the god Quetzalcoatl, then living on Earth as a man, started on a journey and, after walking for a long time, became hungry and tired. With no food or water around, he thought he would die. Then a rabbit grazing nearby offered herself as food to save his life. Quetzalcoatl, moved by the rabbit's noble offering, elevated her to the Moon, then lowered her back to Earth and told her, "You may be just a rabbit, but everyone will remember you; there is your image in light, for all people and for all times.""

So I suggest an Aztec-styled, Healer-type warframe based on this rabbit who offered herself to be, ehm, devoured by Quetzalcoatl.

Ok, why did the Aztecs have such bloody imagination.

On unrelated news, Wukong once fought the Moon Rabbit: http://thedaoofdragonball.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/sun-wukong-white-moon-rabbit.jpg

Also, I hate the bunny ears in Warframe. Silly pagan mythology.

Thank you for the lecture, i had no idea

Name: Usagi Yojimbo

Abilities:

2 - Eastern egg - throw a chochlote egg which attracts enemies and explodes after time

3 - Fluffy bunny/Bunny slippers - eliminate noise you make, and enemies ignore you untill you attack them

4 - Bunnies Multiply! - summon several coppies of yourself which attacks enemies around on their own.

WOW that's just funny XD

Now its just getting silly... bunny ninjas?

Even wukong, a monkey king was a bit stupid of an idea, but rabbits are over the top.

Not really i have watched 2 japanese cartoons of rabbits who are occiated with Ninja and read tales as well

Also, Wukong is more of a Samurai i have no idea why he's in this game, aside from Chinese partnership

OMG thank you for that reference, good anime that was, and it really depicts the running from the legs up. A true majestic bunny that is

I was surprised it made on toonami. It had to compete with tokyo ghoul in the same winter season when it aired so I though it would just be another rare gem overshadowed by an overrated show. It was a miracle 

I was surprised it made on toonami. It had to compete with tokyo ghoul in the same winter season when it aired so I though it would just be another rare gem overshadowed by an overrated show. It was a miracle

Exactly sometimes people need to stop talking about overated shows and focus on things like Parasite

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2016 at 4:52 PM, felixsylvaris said:

Abilities:

About the idea: as long as its a joke its ok, When it stops to be a joke i will be scared. ;-)

all though the abilities are alittle...um easterish I have strayed from that path. BUT Usagi, omg i put that as my frames name and here this comment is with the same name 

On 2/14/2016 at 4:52 PM, felixsylvaris said:

Abilities:

all though the abilities are alittle...um easterish I have strayed from that path. BUT Usagi, omg i put that as my frames name and here this comment is with the same name