Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augments Slot For Warframes

Blood_Poppy

It bothering me to sacrificed specific build/slots just for augments,

there is free spaces on left (or right?) Aura Slot & Exilus slot, make use of it

if you can't make 2 slots specifically for augments, it would help to have at least 1 slot for it.

thanks..

Warframe0208.jpg

Edited by Blood_Poppy

because there are min-maxers that like to tell people how they should spec is reason enough to not give them more space to min-max. meta is a laughable thing play what feels fun for you.

nah, i been ignore those guys long time ago, why limit yourself with other peoples opinions?

For me, it your account, your builds, and your fun time. GTH those Demonic Whispers..

because there are min-maxers that like to tell people how they should spec is reason enough to not give them more space to min-max. meta is a laughable thing play what feels fun for you.

Well, to that I say, never design around munchkins in a non-competitive game.. If you are unfarmiliar with the term munchkin you may want to look up "power gaming" or "power gamer"

Edited by superfishy36

interesting build you have.. :D

Thank You, not many Ash Players use this type of build. Most Ash players who run Trickery have negative duration Maxed Range+Efficiency+Strength. a Maxed Duration+Efficiency Ash seems wrong to some since this is a Stance Ulti buidl but I tried it and it gave Me outstanding results along with a Longer Invis duration then LOKI MASTER RACE :)

I agree with playing how You wish, noone should force a build or playstyle on You, tho its there for reference and at your disposal as a default for you to get started and you build Your frame accordingly to how You want. I never ignore builds I keep screen shots and I create My own builds but im always willing to try new builds.

Only thing i dont do is Change Ashs Aura from Steel Charge to Energy Siphon. Thats a NO NO! IMO 

Thank You, not many Ash Players use this type of build. Most Ash players who run Trickery have negative duration Maxed Range+Efficiency+Strength. a Maxed Duration+Efficiency Ash seems wrong to some since this is a Stance Ulti buidl but I tried it and it gave Me outstanding results along with a Longer Invis duration then LOKI MASTER RACE :)

I agree with playing how You wish, noone should force a build or playstyle on You, tho its there for reference and at your disposal as a default for you to get started and you build Your frame accordingly to how You want. I never ignore builds I keep screen shots and I create My own builds but im always willing to try new builds.

Only thing i dont do is Change Ashs Aura from Steel Charge to Energy Siphon. Thats a NO NO! IMO 

yeah.. i also keep screenshot of few builds as cross reference, but i can't stand when peoples keep point out that their build are the best in the whole universe and demoted other players builds.

never change Aura slots.. no.. no.. no.. unless your build need it to.. (Steel Charge give more damage on Ash Build for me + free extra polarity points)

Edited by Blood_Poppy

we all get it not one of us doesnt want it. my post was defining the backlash of what would happen. anyone who plays warframe knows its top 5 in having toxic players in its community.

1. Cut back on the sodium.

2. Don't design around munchkins in a non competitive, non PvP(at its core) game, it violates one of the core concepts of coop centric PvE. I already stated this and you didn't have a comment so don't get snappy with me until you have a constructive response, I wasn't even talking to you, I was merely expressing my support of an idea, and you had to come and rain saltwater tears on my otherwise enjoyable night.

And by the by, league, dota, smite, Counter strike, APB reloaded(its older but hella toxic), instantly out of the top 5. I could probably name a higher ranking one for the 5 slot but my memory fails me.

Edited by superfishy36

1. Cut back on the sodium.

2. Don't design around munchkins in a non competitive, non PvP(at its core) game, it violates one of the core concepts of coop centric PvE. I already stated this and you didn't have a comment so don't get snappy with me until you have a constructive response, I wasn't even talking to you, I was merely expressing my support of an idea, and you had to come and rain saltwater tears on my otherwise enjoyable night.

And by the by, league, dota, smite, Counter strike, APB reloaded(its older but hella toxic), instantly out of the top 5. I could probably name a higher ranking one for the 5 slot but my memory fails me.

was that an attempt to assume im salty? no one is getting snappy with you. saying *this guy gets it* is like saying no one else understand which is incorrect. ive told my friends who play many times we should have an augment slot i was kind of disappointed DE went with utility slot instead at first but can see how it is a nice addition. by the examples of games you think are toxic that would put EVERY competitive game as having a toxic community that just sounds like you dont like competitive games. 

Well any PC Online game breeds toxicity. PvP is the breeding grounds for Toxin infestid players but this is PvE, thing is Warframe players play these Toxic games as You mentioned above.

I only like League cuz of Zed (Ashs LoL Brother) in this game its Fanboy as the salty degrading comment to insult those players

Its a way to categorize and degrade the person.

Last I checked we are all Fanboys. nothing wrong with being a fan of something. It shows Your preference and support for something in particular

was that an attempt to assume im salty? no one is getting snappy with you. saying *this guy gets it* is like saying no one else understand which is incorrect. ive told my friends who play many times we should have an augment slot i was kind of disappointed DE went with utility slot instead at first but can see how it is a nice addition. by the examples of games you think are toxic that would put EVERY competitive game as having a toxic community that just sounds like you dont like competitive games.

I fail to see how that is relevant(the last point), seeing as your assertion was that this game was toxic, my counter was that it wasn't nearly as much as you depict it to be, and now you accuse me of the very same thing you just did? Which side are you on exactly?

At any rate, you still post no counterpoint, let alone support for it so I see no need to respond further. I was simply reinforcing him, if my wording offended you I'm sorry, but you overreacted to something that wasn't directed towards you.

Also quite the contrary, I love dota and RTS games, but their communities are notably more toxic than warframe.

warframe knows its top 5 in having toxic players in its community.

I believe that's all that needs to be said to counter your last point. Top 5 in all games is a bit more than just having them, every game has them. Keep in mind the definition of a game being toxic in that context(as i used it, anyway) is having an overwhelming amount of toxic players, as many pvp games do. Edited by superfishy36

Meanwhile yall thread wrestle lets show support to the thread which is more important.

Going back and forth isnt going to solve anything, infact You guys are showing the mild toxicity in Warframe. You guys should drop the subject and try to offer support. I understand you both have a point but You guys have derailed Yourselves aswell as this thread with something that doesnt concern this threads topic. 

Toxic is PvP, PvE should be more friendly and welcoming. I honestly hate PvP games and I suck at it. I rather play together and have fun. Not rage and $hit talk each other.