Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Saryn Prime Access Anticipation Megathread

AsaTV-Twitch

Xbox doesn't update till Wednesday. As for PC, probably finishing up on a patch. Remember everyone, if Steve is releasing the new lighting patch, it's going to be a hefty download when he said it in a past devstream. 

So Xbox has never gotten Prime Access on Tuesday when PC and PS4 get it?

Dont be silly about this favouring playstation nonsense. They don't favour anyone, it doesn't make sense from a financial standpoint. There's no reward in favouritism, playstation got something first for once, we get everything else first all the time, don't be so entitled.

Sure there is a reward.  If Sony say "We will pay you to make this a timed exclusive."  And then they agree, and make it a timed exclusive, Sony pays them.  Not saying that's what happened here or anything, but there's definitely a reward for timed exclusives to a specific console.  That's why Rise of the Tomb Raider came out almost three months earlier on Xbone.  Microsoft paid Squenix to withhold it from everyone else.

The reason PC gets everything first is because we don't have Sony or Microsoft dictating to DE when and how they're allowed to release stuff.  DE can release on PC whenever they feel like it.  On the console they have to wait for permission.

Edited by Shoelip

Those drop locations

TOWER III CAPTURE
TOWER II EXTERMINATE  
TOWER III EXTERMINATE
TOWER IV EXTERMINATE
TOWER I MOBILE DEFENSE        
TOWER III MOBILE DEFENSE       
TOWER IV MOBILE DEFENSE       
TOWER II SURVIVAL rot C
TOWER III SURVIVAL rot C

There is no set "update" day, we have had previous prime access updates same day as everyone else.

Some people just think they know it all and spread false information

What? I'm not asking if you have a set update day. I'm asking if you always get Prime Access the same day as PC and PS4. As you said, you do. Which means that something's wrong since only PS4 has Prime Access today.

What? I'm not asking if you have a set update day. I'm asking if you always get Prime Access the same day as PC and PS4. As you said, you do. Which means that something's wrong since only PS4 has Prime Access today.

I should have been more clear, my reply was poking at the guy you quoted.

Yes all previous access updates happened on same date, nearly same time.