Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warhammer 40K

(PSN)SkinlessTemplar

Yeah. I've seen a few threads, and a few people asking for weapons like the bolter.

TBH I haven't had an army up in a long time, but I was thinking about it all last year when I was busy. This year it looks like I'll have a lot more free time, and the WH40K Eternal Crusade FPS game has got me thinking about playing Dark Angels again.

On 2/18/2016 at 1:58 AM, (PS4)XGC_Templar said:

do have any of you started a legion or chapter clan just stated space wolf legion myself

I'm starting marines soon. Raukaan / Iron Hands. Picking up dreadnoughts, techmarine and tactical squads next week when I have four days off.

I liked the idea of a Deathwing Strike Force detachment but Deathwing are strangely expensive for the trivial bonuses and the special Deathwing close combat squads are even more expensive but don't have any rules allowing them to charge after deep striking, which they must do in a DWSF. Can't really justify paying all the extra points (including the extra compulsory HQ to bring a separate detachment if I want anything besides just Deathwing) for one wound models.