Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Change The Verlorum Prime Sigil To Work Like The Cycuta Prime Sigil

Kaokasalis

The Verlorum prime sigil uses the old ugly gold. It would be nice to have it PBRed and work in a similar way to the Cycuta prime sigil with the sigil color picking what color the gold is and warfrane energy color affecting what color the energy inside the sigil is.

The Verlorum prime sigil uses the old ugly gold. It would be nice to have it PBRed and work in a similar way to the Cycuta prime sigil with the sigil color picking what color the gold is and warfrane energy color affecting what color the energy inside the sigil is.

To be fair, I think the best solution would be to choose both from its own submenu, allowing to copy the Warframe colors like any other attachment. Artistic freedom ftw.

To be fair, I think the best solution would be to choose both from its own submenu, allowing to copy the Warframe colors like any other attachment. Artistic freedom ftw.

I agree that that would be a nice option, but in the meantime I'd prefer they just go ahead and do what OP suggested. I made a thread detailing a similar request earlier today.

All of the other "energy" sigils base their energy color of of the frame's energy color. but for some reason Verlorum Prime sigil doesn't.

• 3 months later...