Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Black/red Players.

Tangerine

Black and red whats wrong with it? I do prefer black and purple but Meh. I colour em how i want em ;) Like my Ember is Black and Green, Just dont complain about peoples colour choices bro. everyone has their own tastes and they shouldnt change it just because someone doesnt like their taste

Someone did not want to buy the Smoke Palette...

Actually, there are certain colors that are pleasing to the eye.  Black and Red is one.  It is not about being creative, it is about being happy with what you see on screen. 

Nothing wrong with being unoriginal.

Dear bro,

Cool story.

kthnxbye

Oh I'm so sorry for coloring my warframe in the way I feel presents it best.

I'm going to color it yellow, blue, easter pink and white.

Jeez...

Dem mad edgy black/red ash players.

Dem mad edgy black/red ash players.

I'm so mad.

You wouldn't like me when I'm angreh...

rawr!

I'm not angry. Just peeved as how the OP just says "Plz be more original" in a game where you can freely customize the way you look. They put black and red into the color options, so I'll use them.

I'm so mad.

rawr!

I'm not angry. Just peeved as how the OP just says "Plz be more original" in a game where you can freely customize the way you look. They put black and red into the color options, so I'll use them.

Just sad seeing at very least 25% of players running black/red Ash. Then again, we all were teenagers at some point.

I'm so mad.

rawr!

It's a free world, but I will knock on you regardless.

It's just hilarious to see a [TEXTURE NOT RECOGNISED] Black and Red Ash with a Bow and Glaive on Xini. I take my time to screenshot most of them for future reference. It makes it easy to spot the dude who can't play in a cell too.