The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the drop chance of Dual Kama Handles?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

People are saying that they're rare, but I honestly can't tell how rare they are. Looking at the drop locations, only 2 other parts drop in the same rotation, but apparently there's a bunch of Void keys mushed in there as well.

So what are the drop chances, really? Because as of now it's the only parts I haven't gotten yet, in the entirety of Prime gear, apart from Spira Blades.

8 answers to this question

According to datamined information, the Dual Kamas Prime Handle is not even a drop chance in the void.

Whether the datamine is incorrect or the game simply doesn't drop it, I'm not sure.

>>>Source<<<

EDIT: I want to clarify that I used the Ctrl-F feature to search the datamined items for the Dual Kamas Prime Handle, and it simply isn't there. 

EDIT 2: Apparently the Dual Kamas drop in ODD at something like 5-7%

Edited by Aura
Bad information

7 minutes ago, Sloan441 said:

They're pretty rare. You'll be in ODD quite a while, baring exceptional luck with drops.

I was in the 30-40 run region to get both. Just keep at it; you'll get them eventually.

See, this is what I wanted to know. Because now, I can quit while I'm ahead and just buy them in trading instead of suffering through endless ODD runs.

At a guess, I'd say they're around 5% chance. That's usually the case with That Part that seems to exist in every prime material bill.

Personally, I like ODD and didn't mind farming it too much. You get useful resources. You get T2 keys (can't recall if any T3 keys popped up). You get other prime parts that are still rather valuable, even if only to Baro. Best of all, it doesn't cost other keys and you can easily do it solo if you so desire.