The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't get any forma

MiMiren

Question

I played many t1 and t2 missions but I have not even once gotten a forma or forma bp. I even did one T3 exterminate.

Can you guys tell me the best way to get it? I want to get next title in the syndicate but it requires forma. Also if you could add where to get the keys.

1. Where forma has highest chance of dropping in T1 or T2?
  2. Where to farm the key to that mission?

Soon I might be able to do T3 as well I think.

12 answers to this question

I suggest T3 Sabotage, in the drop table, it has both forma BP and a built forma, so twice the chance. just keep on doing missions and you'll get it 

if you want, you can set a goal for yourself, like I'll get X prime weapon or warframe and when you finally get it (or not XD), you'll see that you have many formas 

1 hour ago, InglriousB said:

Go and do a T3 surv and pray to RNGesus to get Saryn part. You'll surely get forma bp then :P

54 minutes ago, Kenshin98 said:

I suggest T3 Sabotage, in the drop table, it has both forma BP and a built forma, so twice the chance. just keep on doing missions and you'll get it 

if you want, you can set a goal for yourself, like I'll get X prime weapon or warframe and when you finally get it (or not XD), you'll see that you have many formas 

On a funny note, I've been burning my T3 MD keys to get a Spira Prime Blade since last week, and all I get is Forma BPs (with the odd Soma Prime Barrel once in a while). Got about 10 BPs so far, so T3MD might be an alternative to T3Sab or Surv,  LOL.

I got quite a few when running T3C for the Nikana hilt. Kinda surprised me. Last time I was in T3Cs for a time, they were rather uncommon.

T3sab is also a very good bet for forma. Probably the best overall that I've seen since the changes.

As for T2 keys, well...that has changed, too. I've heard that the Phobos excavations are good for T2 and T3 key drops, but haven't really looked into it too closely. ODD is also a source of T2 keys, though it will cost you resources to make the ODD keys, but nothing terribly hard to come by. If you're maxing syndicate standing every day, then you can spend affinity there for random keys if you're not using it otherwise.

9 hours ago, GNAAHH said:

On a funny note, I've been burning my T3 MD keys to get a Spira Prime Blade since last week, and all I get is Forma BPs (with the odd Soma Prime Barrel once in a while). Got about 10 BPs so far, so T3MD might be an alternative to T3Sab or Surv,  LOL.

so basically just do T3 missions, because all the rare goodies are in there, wen you farm for those rare goodies, all you get is formas :)