Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

{Off Topic} Galifrayen Translator

MagPrime

8 minutes ago, Arcane_Intelligence said:

But I didn´t steal anything...

Cmon guys, help me with this.

14474lc.jpg LIAR

I would've let it go if you apologized, but you tried to hide by editing your post and claiming innocence. Anyone who read the thread during that time period would've noticed what you've done. You're leaving a bad impression to the community.

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

16 minutes ago, RevivedEdgeLord said:

14474lc.jpg LIAR

I would've let it go if you apologized, but you tried to hide by editing your post and claiming innocence. Anyone who read the thread during that time period would've noticed what you've done. You're leaving a bad impression to the community.

wat happened?

33 minutes ago, TheErebus. said:

wat happened?

He posted a image link (the one I used for my post), and claimed it as his own. Then, when I pointed out his bullcrap showing how differently his name looks in Galifrayen compared to mine. He claims that it was the same one he posted! Then I start accusing him of his lies, but he says he's innocent.

Heck think about it. If he really knows how to show his name in Galifrayen, he would've done it properly. Instead he fails. Funny how he can post it right the first time (my image from imgur) and not know how to correct his post afterwards in his edit.

Oh, and just in case:

aD9Cbp2.png
Just in case

3 hours ago, RevivedEdgeLord said:

He posted a image link (the one I used for my post), and claimed it as his own. Then, when I pointed out his bullcrap showing how differently his name looks in Galifrayen compared to mine. He claims that it was the same one he posted! Then I start accusing him of his lies, but he says he's innocent.

Heck think about it. If he really knows how to show his name in Galifrayen, he would've done it properly. Instead he fails. Funny how he can post it right the first time (my image from imgur) and not know how to correct his post afterwards in his edit.

Oh, and just in case:

Hidden Content

I still have no idea what is going on...

I posted my image, just what it was supposed to look like.

Then Revived accused me of stealing his name on image.

Still looked normal to me.

For some reason, link broke or something, making image not visible, had to edit post to make it visible again (image still how it was supposed to look like)

Revived still accusing me.

I get confused and punch myself in the face.

Revived still not satisfied...

Only solution is that problem is on Revived´s end...

2 minutes ago, Arcane_Intelligence said:

Because the link some how broke (or at least image didn´t show properly)

So I had insert image link again to make it work.

My intentions never was to steal your name or anything (why I even would do that?)

We saw it perfectly fine the first time (it was working), why would you need to change it after I accused you?