Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Souls 3 = Bloodborne?

Artekkor

Was briefly mentioned by me in LPW.

Basically: after watching some gameplay footages i noticed that new aesthetics, architecture, atmosphere and even more agressive gameplay strongly remind me of those of Bloodborne. Or at least look like they're trying to be alike.

It's almost like they saw how much people liked Bloodborne, and tried to make Dark Souls in the same route, which ended up as Bloodborne with knights.

I'm not saying that they are the same, ofcourse no, but resemblence is stunning.

And somehow... I like that. Because i like Bloodborne, but can't play it myself. At least i will have myself some Darkborne / Blood Souls.

WHAT~

It doesn't look near as Bloodborne-esque as people are saying.

Especially after seeing the footage from Vaati/Oroboro/Peeve and Lobos the past couple days.

It appears to be much more similar to Dark Souls 1 or Demon's Souls, just faster recovery animations on weapons and faster healing animations, which sure, probably, almost guaranteed came from Bloodborne.

Spoiler

Oh and the ring that gives the rally mechanic from Bloodborne definitely was a idea taken from Bloodborne.

Edited by Utarious

Think more like Demon's Souls mixed with Bloodborne. Demon's Souls was essentially a slower, more restrictive Dark Souls, mix that with Bloodborne and you end up getting a game that's a faster, looser Dark Souls with more flair. That being the weapon arts.