The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm getting the Impact mod set, is it a good offer?

(PSN)KaiserLonewolf3

Question

I got an offer for the full Impact mod set for 500p, which means 125p for each mod. Do you think it is a good offer? The only one I'm looking for is Collision Force for my War, but getting it alone cheap is frustratingly hard. The best offer I got in three days was 300p (the PS4 chat is stingy), so I think some extra 200p for three more mods (that BTW are not obtainable by any others means) is a good offer. I´m not short on plat, so I can pamper myself a little. What do you guys think?

15 answers to this question

Seems it just hit PC wont baro bring it in a few weeks for you guys too? Before he brought it, the set would have cost me around 1200plat. The day he brought it i paid 100 for the entire set. I'll do the same with slash when it comes (which is hopefully in the next 2 weeks on PC given the trend with the other sets).

20 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Impact set range from 300-600P on PS4. OR you can wait about 1.5 months and Baro will bring them all. If you "want it now", I can sell you a set for 400P.

oh btw, player helping player topic.

Wait, what?!? *checks Baro's trade on PC*
Holy f***!! Hmmm, I'll need 1395, which means 28(50)... hmmm... I'll have 2 weeks free between March and April so maybe I'll have time to farm but... then I also need 300 more for point blank.... plus I really want to farm stalker with the beacons (damn you Hate)....
Ack, my brain hurts now... I'll... I'll think it for now...

Thank you and all the other people who posted, really appreciated.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)KaiserLonewolf3 said:

Holy f***!! Hmmm, I'll need 1395, which means 28(50)... hmmm... I'll have 2 weeks free between March and April so maybe I'll have time to farm but... then I also need 300 more for point blank.... plus I really want to farm stalker with the beacons (damn you Hate)....

well i mean worst case scenario you can grind out the ducats for most of them and then just buy whatever your missing with plat, considering the price will plummet during a baro release.

1 hour ago, (PS4)KaiserLonewolf3 said:

If you have enough Nyx Prime System, you can craft 1 per 12h (or more likely 1 per day) as they are worth 50 ducats after crafting. Ifyou can manage to do this everyday, you can have your ducats in 28 days (just before Void trader come with Impact set). 

2 hours ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

If you have enough Nyx Prime System, you can craft 1 per 12h (or more likely 1 per day) as they are worth 50 ducats after crafting. Ifyou can manage to do this everyday, you can have your ducats in 28 days (just before Void trader come with Impact set). 

I wish, the thing is I don't have time to play everyday, mostly an hour to do the sorties and that's it. Med school really b urns up my time, especially Anatomy... I can play on weekends though, but with exams coming up I'm really not in the mood.

Before you ask if that's a good price, you should know that unless you're a collector and you have spare plat, do not bother buying them.

Physical damage mods are 2nd class citizens and Impact is the worst damage type out of the three. They're only useful in niche builds.

15 hours ago, pauli133 said:

pretty hard to demonstrate a trend with one datapoint.

2 actually..out of 3 lol. Event landed a few weeks ago which brought puncture set. Less then 2 weeks after baro brings impact set. I don't think it's a coincidence that DE has been saying they will bring them back, and within 2 weeks, 2 sets come back. I'm willing to bet slash is very soon.

14 hours ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

wow i didn't know you could turn things in once crafted.....thanks for the pro tip!