Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #70!

[DE]Rebecca

Inaros is like Nekros' twin brother without the shield and only has huge HP boost but almost has the same mechanic. If you change Nekros energy to brown, and use Shadows in game you have more minions. The skill animations are sick but in the end, its appears to be a duplicate mechanic. Anyway, Its only my impression, Inaros still looks tankier than Nekros, so might as well see if he is his alternative frame for end game missions.

The New infested weapons - a perfect 10! I always thought Cernos is already an infested themed weapon, but now... ugh... I'll marry Mutalist Cernos with the new landing craft as my mistress. <3

Although, I'm quiet disappointed that the promised Banshee skin on 18.5 didn't came out. You said it will come out in this patch. The ones you did release looked better, but a promise is a promise DE. We were really excited, I actually stopped playing that much even after Saryn Prime update, and waited for 18.5.... But still none. :( But if you say it'll come out with weapons, then I trust its for the best. Hope to see it very soon! <3

• 5 weeks later...