The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

farming Inaros

bromius

Question

13 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, KnightCole said:

Dear god,  how many mobs do we have to kill to fulfill that urn?  Ive killed over 500 Grineer and its still *@##$ing at me.

THen worse, how do you get 5 manics if you get strapped with having to kill manics?

The required targets are always as specific unit, not just 'Grineer'. From the sound of it you're simply on the wrong tileset.

And I killed enough Maniacs to fill the bar by running Tyl Regor twice.

You don't need to farm him. Quest ask you to kill 3 types of enemies according to a glyph. Mine was volatile runner, brood mother and manic. The first 2 I did 2 15 minutes ODS and done, manic I did Tyler quest twice and done. Fairly easy to get. He does need nitain and argon to craft though

37 minutes ago, Horaciozhao said:

You don't need to farm him. Quest ask you to kill 3 types of enemies according to a glyph. Mine was volatile runner, brood mother and manic. The first 2 I did 2 15 minutes ODS and done, manic I did Tyler quest twice and done. Fairly easy to get. He does need nitain and argon to craft though

Thank you!

38 minutes ago, Horaciozhao said:

This is right. I think the creatures you have to kill are constant. I have Volatile Runners, then Brood Mothers, and then Manics which do infact work with Drekar manics, I only had to do one Tyl Regor Fight.  Make sure you put the item in your gear slot.

Dear god,  how many mobs do we have to kill to fulfill that urn?  Ive killed over 500 Grineer and its still *@##$ing at me.

THen worse, how do you get 5 manics if you get strapped with having to kill manics?

Edited by KnightCole

8 hours ago, KnightCole said:

it´s not a faction, you actually have to kill one type of enemies. For manic, go tyl regor fight, you get at least 2 manic per run, and needs like 2 run to fill it or 1 if you are lucky

16 hours ago, Attley said:

The required targets are always as specific unit, not just 'Grineer'. From the sound of it you're simply on the wrong tileset.

And I killed enough Maniacs to fill the bar by running Tyl Regor twice.

Yeah, I only needed like 200 Seekers I guess....

I got the quest done today.  BUt yeah, those glyphs dont help much honestly.  The crazy cat ladies are vicious.