The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

orokin moon quire puzzle?

IggySnow

Question

anyone else come across it yet? the puzzle requires you to activate the quire which will make 5 random buttons light up that match the pitch of the quire that was just activated.

I completed the puzzle but couldn't figure out what it actually did.

14 answers to this question

You're talking about the new one, I assume? You "hack" the console in front of the choir construct, watch/listen to the circles/voices down below, and then repeat the pattern by jumping on the appropriate circles. Once matched, a storage container will spawn on top of the choir structure, and a Rare storage container will spawn off in a side room.

Edited by cizzlebot
clarification

24 minutes ago, HerpDerpy said:

anyone else come across it yet? the puzzle requires you to activate the quire which will make 5 random buttons light up that match the pitch of the quire that was just activated.

I completed the puzzle but couldn't figure out what it actually did.

Slash Dashed from General Discussion to Players helping Players.

Just now, AIcatraz said:

Mhm. Well I don't think I've seen any other things like you're mentioning. Screenshot maybe.

would if I could but iv only seen it the once. it was in a spy mission but was NOT part of the intel puzzles.

16 minutes ago, cizzlebot said:

You're talking about the new one, I assume? You "hack" the console in front of the choir construct, watch/listen to the circles/voices down below, and then repeat the pattern by jumping on the appropriate circles. Once matched, a storage container will spawn on top of the choir structure, and a Rare storage container will spawn off in a side room.

yes this is it! i thought the reward would have been better than that :/

2 hours ago, AIcatraz said:

You must mean the agility drift test. Am I right?

No, there is a new one, it shows up in the rescue tileset most often, I don't know what it's for, I half think it's just a "hey this is a cool thing you guys can play with."   It sounds really pretty.

Found one of the new moon puzzle.

how to solve- there is a hacking terminal and 2 buttons next to each other on the second floor of the room, and on the first floor north/east and north/west of you are 2 sets of 3 glowing pads on the ground. you hack the terminal and it will begin to play a pattern out of the 8 total buttons (the pattern included the 2 buttons at the top as well). Not all buttons will be triggered. simply follow the pattern exactly, and you should here a sound if you've done it right. then jump up to the top and a rare loot crate will have spawned along with another one on the first floor in one of the side room. I have no clue what loot is available from this and when i completed it i only received like 100 credits but could be something to look into

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=639607490