The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meaning of "X now has a Yx energy multiplier per successive hit"

Trichouette

Question

8 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

It means that repeatedly using that ability within a few seconds consumes less Energy.

^That. Specifically in those examples given in the patch notes, repeatedly casting Landslide and Rhino Charge will reduce the cost by 20% each time it hits, and Ripline will reduce the cost by 50%. This difference is likely because Ripline is more used as a mobility tool while Landslide and Charge are used to deal damage.

19 minutes ago, BlaineKodos said:

^That. Specifically in those examples given in the patch notes, repeatedly casting Landslide and Rhino Charge will reduce the cost by 20% each time it hits, and Ripline will reduce the cost by 50%. This difference is likely because Ripline is more used as a mobility tool while Landslide and Charge are used to deal damage.

Wasn't it something that got implemented awhile ago though? I was surprised to see it in 18.5 notes as well, unless it just means that Landslide and Rhino Charge got a slight nerf to their consecutive use energy reduction. since I'm pretty sure they already reduced cost by 50% before.

51 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

It means that repeatedly using that ability within a few seconds consumes less Energy.

40 minutes ago, BlaineKodos said:

So that means the first landslide cost 25, second 20% less so 20, third 16, fourth 12.8, fifth 10.24, sixth 8.2, seventh 6.5, and eighth will cap at 6.25 ?

Or I didn't get it properly.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Gaelic-_-Flame said:

Wasn't it something that got implemented awhile ago though? I was surprised to see it in 18.5 notes as well, unless it just means that Landslide and Rhino Charge got a slight nerf to their consecutive use energy reduction. since I'm pretty sure they already reduced cost by 50% before.

Yes but the energy cost was reduced by 50% for the second cast and then 75% (for atlas' & rhino's first ability)

I apologize for posting in the entirely wrong place. However, I have no idea to create a topic, so I don't know what else to do. Can anyone tell me how to create a topic, or where the button is?

8 hours ago, Natnab said:

I apologize for posting in the entirely wrong place. However, I have no idea to create a topic, so I don't know what else to do. Can anyone tell me how to create a topic, or where the button is?

When on a particular board section, say, Home > Feedback > Feedback Categories > General,

there's a red button up on the right that says "Start new topic" (or "Ask a question" in Players helping Players).