The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New drift challenge?

pavlo555

Question

Anyone had that?

Is there any reward? I see the portal but my stupidity doesn't allow me to pass this on first try. Instead, if you fail once, you get a crate on top of this platform and a "rare" crate nearby that gives 1.5k creds

8 answers to this question

There are new music puzzles on the Orokin Moon tileset. That's one of them; the other is part of a long spy vault but it's the same concept, though the music buttons are on the floor in a ring and the tone pattern is above you on a wall.

Anyway, I did solve that one - at least I think I did but it seemed some plates still were lit - and the rewards were credits and mods. Nothing fancy. Kind of like the old void/secret rooms you had to parkour through. You don't really need to do that now but they still give random mods and credits.

It looked like I may have only finished the first part of the puzzle but to be honest, I was too tired after figuring it out the first time and seeing that the reward was a normal crate at the top of the puzzle, that I decided not to keep going since what I saw may have been a "puzzle complete"  residual glow.

I do know the music puzzle in the vault just opens a door to a long, long hallway... so I think it's safe to say until someone else finishes these multiple times that the risk doesn't equal the reward, unless of course you're a master at Simon Says... and I am not.

17 minutes ago, UnderFiend said:

There are new music puzzles on the Orokin Moon tileset. That's one of them; the other is part of a long spy vault but it's the same concept, though the music buttons are on the floor in a ring and the tone pattern is above you on a wall.

Anyway, I did solve that one - at least I think I did but it seemed some plates still were lit - and the rewards were credits and mods. Nothing fancy. Kind of like the old void/secret rooms you had to parkour through. You don't really need to do that now but they still give random mods and credits.

It looked like I may have only finished the first part of the puzzle but to be honest, I was too tired after figuring it out the first time and seeing that the reward was a normal crate at the top of the puzzle, that I decided not to keep going since what I saw may have been a "puzzle complete"  residual glow.

I do know the music puzzle in the vault just opens a door to a long, long hallway... so I think it's safe to say until someone else finishes these multiple times that the risk doesn't equal the reward, unless of course you're a master at Simon Says... and I am not.

The music puzzle in the Spy Vault just opens the doorway to the room before the console. It is essentially a shortcut you can use to skip 3 rooms and go straight to the console.

There has been quite a lot of discussions on this room already and a lot of people have tried to see if there was more to the room than just a Simon Says puzzle that rewards you with 2 Containers.

Edited by Flandyrll

Yea, I don't know. I saw someone solve the vault music puzzle and while I was trying to solve it to get the console up, they took a really long time getting to the vault. My partner was in the squad with me and wondered if we were being trolled after we saw a video showing that the music puzzle leads to a shortcut. However, I also saw the same player's video showing they had to run the long vault route.

It may be if you solve the music vault puzzle first try you get the short route... I'm not sure. This is one of those things I'll have to wait to see what the community comes up with... being on the bleeding edge is sometimes frustrating. :)

This is not a spy puzzle, we can find it on Extermination Mission or others modes.

But I don't understand, I solve the puzzle repeating the same music combination, there is the sound we can hear when the portal open his door but just a crate pop on the top.

Someone get another result ?

1 hour ago, KriegorDWill said:

But this puzzle just give a rare crate definitely, with a potential forma.

PPFFFFF!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Ha...ha.haaaaaaa *cries*

12 hours ago, DERebecca said:

Changes

•    Loot Crates obtained in the Orokin Moon tileset puzzle rooms will no longer play rare Loot Crate audio FX which mislead players.