Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.5.5 + 18.5.5.1

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, HankMadness64 said:

I sense epic foreshadowing to some changes.

SOON

Oh how I wish Limbo gets a rework~ get rid of the rift surge and make it passive, make it so you can actually do stuff in the rift like we used to be able to , move cataclysm in the spot of rift surge and give him a good 4th. BUFF STATS

On 08/03/2016 at 8:17 AM, [DE]Megan said:

•    You can now place the Sacred Vessel on your ship as a decoration if you've completed the Sands of Inaros quest! We're currently running a script to give the Sacred Vessel decoration to those who have already completed the quest- we will let you know when it is complete! Script is now live! Check your Liset Interior decorations to place your Sacred Vessel!

Sweet, now I have a trashcan to put that clem noggle in. Thanks!

there is a problem that is so annoying

at the end of the mission : before it was like logout without any warning

now : it say cant update information or something like that and there is a timer for retry , 10seconds i guess

but the problem is : mission exit at 5seconds but it will retry at 10seconds so

it will not retry and i lose everything

it happend a lot to me plz put a buttom or make the end timer higher or something

sry for bad english

On March 9, 2016 at 8:14 PM, DarthJundar said:

He's not necessarily op in the sense he should be nerfed. His skills don't do damage at high end and his skills are still useful, I could see at least maybe a line of sight nerf on the first one

i haven't been able to play warframe today because of all this updating. If this happens Thursday in going to be angry cause I get inaros Thursday. I have slow internet so these updates have literally taken al day 

I'm not saying he's a bad frame, he's just not nerf worthy 

Yeah, but have you seen his stats? He has 550 health unranked, already higher than most other Frames. At lvl 30 he has 1650 health! And that's without Vitality! Put a max Vitality there and you're pushing 4K health! And all his abilities life steal! Put Rage on him and run a melee weapon w/ Life Strike and you're invincible! 

Still not nerf worthy?