The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

coming back

juragubr

Question

Hi i am thinking of coming back for the game i last played a litlle after the update with eqiniux so before i come back can some one give mi a run down of all the new and importatnt things that happend since them and what should i know before coming back also which frames are steong now and which got nerfed and what should i do first

11 answers to this question

Ok so instead can you plesea then only give rundown of only the most important things that happend and by the changes on warfames i only want to know what warfame is best suited for mobility,dps,tankig,crod control right now and for the second dream quest thing what can i get from it and how do i start it thx very mouch and sorry if i bother any of you is just that i really want to come back and the only thing that stoping me is all that content that we got in the last months

5 minutes ago, juragubr said:

Ok so instead can you plesea then only give rundown of only the most important things that happend and by the changes on warfames i only want to know what warfame is best suited for mobility,dps,tankig,crod control right now and for the second dream quest thing what can i get from it and how do i start it thx very mouch and sorry if i bother any of you is just that i really want to come back and the only thing that stoping me is all that content that we got in the last months

Unfortunately no one is going to go over everything you are asking for....

It is a metric ton of information, if you played a bit after update 17 then you'd know mobility is virtually not a factor except for their run speed which is easily ignored by bullet jumping.

All I can suggest is read the patch notes and Wade into the game.

On 1.12.2014 at 7:30 PM, Rydian said:

2015, December: Update 18 (The Second Dream)

• </p><p>
  • The Second Dream quest added. with many reveals, a unique tileset, and lots of lore.  Complete the Natah quest first to unlock it.
  • Focus system added, granting a fifth ability and many possible passive effects.
  • Daily Tribute system (login reward rework), has milestones and progress tracking.
  • Sorties added, three global daily missions that can be run.  These missions have random restrictions or enemy buffs (like tactical alerts) and are high-level.  Completing all three gives you a reward from the current reward pool.
  • Sniper rifles updated with multiple zoom levels, kill combos with stacking bonuses, and more.
  • Reactor Sabotage missions added, with multiple ways to complete them and hidden caches.
  • Chat upgrade with a new look, emotes, entered message history, and more.

srsly its all in the link i gave u

even how to start it

but my honest advice if u want to come back just do so but if u dont want to then dont but if ur to lazy to click a link and scroll down to read 8 lines u will propably be to lazy to farm for stuff like focus or to play daily sorties

there is lots and lots of contend id recommend to come back and ask ur old clanmates to play with u for a day and within in the normal conversation u will get to know whats new and how to do it and maybe even what they think the current so called meta is and then u can decide if u want to continue to play warframe or not

...like holding the child's hand

everybody is gonna say the same

do you need help to go to toilet ?

do you happen to go outside without checking the weather report ?

man, just do the update then come and see BY YOURSELF what is new, it's way more interesting

Edited by ShinoKami007

5 minutes ago, ShinoKami007 said:

...like holding the child's hand

everybody is gonna say the same

do you need help to go to toilet ?

do you happen to go outside without checking the weather report ?

man, just do the update then come and see BY YOURSELF what is new, it's way more interesting

Would insult you for being mean but you are right in this situation. OP don't complain to people helping you out of generosity kinda of the don't bite the hand that feeds you. My suggestion is just play and figure it out like everyone else did. 

Notable changes since then.... you gotta aim peacemaker mesa now ... gmag nerf... saryn fully reworked no more press 4 to win with her.  Valk partial rework (good one she is kinda op now).  People already mentioned focus and sortis.  We have gotten 2 Chinese frames wukong/neza

Do natah and second dream quests asap