The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Aura to use on Inaros?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

Energy Siphon is the aura I generally use on my frames, but Inaros has so much health that simply using Rage will be far more effective than Energy Siphon. I was thinking Rejuvenation, but on the other hand that would be less effective as it would take more time to regen all that health, and Inaros has so many other ways to heal. How about Corrosive Projection, to better help him revive on higher levels?

Gaaah, I can't decide! Some advice would be appreciated, Tenno.

9 answers to this question

Corrosive Projection or Shield Disruption depending on the mission and the team

i personaly think both rage and energy shipon are a waste of mod slots since u can build super cheap energy restores and in 95% of the time just running around and picking up the energy that drops is enough

i play my inaros nearly all the time meele so it makes picking up energy super easy and i dont rly run out of energy so that i barely need the restores at all

3 minutes ago, Dextral said:

corrosive projection or gtfo.

Are you just saying that because CP is the almighty god of Auras, or because it helps Inaros specifically?

I don't play in level 50 missions constantly, and I rarely encounter other people using CP as well.

Just now, Cyborg-Rox said:

Are you just saying that because CP is the almighty god of Auras, or because it helps Inaros specifically?

I don't play in level 50 missions constantly, and I rarely encounter other people using CP as well.

It is a dash aura so you dont need to forma, its also pretty much the best aura in game. like you said rage will fill your energy, he has almightly health so 3 healh regen wont matter at all, or a small increase in max health from an aura wont help. might as well do max damage,

Dont need to do level 50 missions, having 1-2 cp's in groups strips armour easy and make you deal way more damage even if you dont have the full team using it(which is ideal)

28 minutes ago, Dextral said:

It is a dash aura so you dont need to forma, its also pretty much the best aura in game. like you said rage will fill your energy, he has almightly health so 3 healh regen wont matter at all, or a small increase in max health from an aura wont help. might as well do max damage,

Dont need to do level 50 missions, having 1-2 cp's in groups strips armour easy and make you deal way more damage even if you dont have the full team using it(which is ideal)

Well in that case I'd rather use Enemy Radar. Tested in Simulacrum and CP doesn't seem to help with reviving much.

8 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Well in that case I'd rather use Enemy Radar. Tested in Simulacrum and CP doesn't seem to help with reviving much.

Rox don't lelsien to them, it makes me sick that the Vets think they are hard, with their OP mod, Play how you want to and don't let anyone else put you aside because of it.

Thanks to them comments, this topic has already derailed, I suggest just doing what you think is best and leave it as that Rox. Comeing on here asking for such, will only get such "Pros" bashing you for it.

I do hope CP gets nerfed or removed

Corrosive Projection is the single best aura for all frames in all situations. Corpus have certain units with stupid amounts of hp and infested charger eximi can be quite armoured too I believe. And everyone in your squad gets the benefit, wether they know it or don't (I say this because most people don't actually use map markers in most missions making enemy radar somewhat useless for the team, also animal instinct exists).