Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Open In-Character RP, 18+) Tenno HQ

KuraioNokami

9 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Ryoma: Thanks! I appreciate it.

Sanzou: A man that doesn't care about his soul is a man who has no reason to live.

*then a Volt Prime with dark blue armor and silver tints with blue energy wearing the Amp skin appeared*

Houdini: What are you guys doing here? And who's that? *pointing at Azure*

Azure: "i'm Azure. nice to meet you too. anyway, Hibiki always knew that he'd lose his soul someday, so he used it as best he could. and, oh, Ryoma~? if you ever need any help, i'd be glad to assist you. i feel bad about attempting murder? what the hell is wrong with me?"

18 minutes ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Smoke exits Lilliana's shadow and confronts the Nekros.

Smoke: no. Everybody, this is my problem. I dragged everybody I got his. Lucien. Leave. Your presence here is not welcome...

Lucien: and you have might to expel me? Your master?

Smoke: I no longer serve you, Necromancer. I will finish what the Loki started. YOU WILL NOT SEE THE LIGHT OF TOMORROW!!! *drags Lucien into Hell.*

Tesla: nope. This will be Smoke's last act of heroism. He cannot possibly stand a chance against his former master... Unless...

Kain: no. He died with my brother centuries ago.

Tesla: well there is one last thing he can do. *pulls out a monitor* now all we can do is watch...

Cryos: ...Smoke... he's going to die. no. NO! RAGE!" *slams his fist into the ground*

Ma'iin: "Oh, we're doing this now? KNOWLEDGE!" *preforms the same action as Cryos*

Tox: "I'm here too, you know! What? INSTINCT!" *Follows example*

Neo: "Really? This? PURITY!" *Embeds his Galatine in the floor*

Haseo: "Welp, guess i'm up! FEAR!" *Follows suit*

Hibiki: "That i'd be protecting my prey... DETERMINATION!" *Follows suit*

All: "Six-Fold-Soulbinding art: Netheric Repulsion!" *Forcefully return Smoke from hell, whilst leaving the other one behind*

Cryos: "...too close. are you okay?"

Neo: "all i wonder is why we have to yell all of that for it to work..."

Edited by KuraioNokami

8 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Azure: "i'm Azure. nice to meet you too. anyway, Hibiki always knew that he'd lose his soul someday, so he used it as best he could. and, oh, Ryoma~? if you ever need any help, i'd be glad to assist you. i feel bad about attempting murder? what the hell is wrong with me?"

Cryos: ...Smoke... he's going to die. no. NO! RAGE!" *slams his fist into the ground*

Ma'iin: "Oh, we're doing this now? KNOWLEDGE!" *preforms the same action as Cryos*

Tox: "I'm here too, you know! What? INSTINCT!" *Follows example*

Neo: "Really? This? PURITY!" *Embeds his Galatine in the floor*

Haseo: "Welp, guess i'm up! FEAR!" *Follows suit*

Hibiki: "That i'd be protecting my prey... DETERMINATION!" *Follows suit*

All: "Six-Fold-Soulbinding art: Netheric Repulsion!" *Forcefully return Smoke from hell, whilst leaving the other one behind*

Cryos: "...too close. are you okay?"

Neo: "all i wonder is why we have to yell all of that for it to work..."

Houdini: Well nice to meet you Azure, name's Houdini.

Goemon: Let me guess, you're here because Tut and Nobunaga told you to huh?

Houdini: Well yes, it's about Project G. 

1 minute ago, Sartactics said:

Houdini: Well nice to meet you Azure, name's Houdini.

Goemon: Let me guess, you're here because Tut and Nobunaga told you to huh?

Houdini: Well yes, it's about Project G. 

Azure: "oh, more friends! niice! but... project G? either you forgot the U or this is entirely new. either way, i'm interested...

Smoke: arrruuugghh. hey. Tesla. A vial of demon blood would be nice. I am on the floor, and I don't wanna die.

Teala: oh. You are even more stupid than me... Why are you acting so happy? 

Smoke: I-I-I I saw -her- 

Kain: but... She was dead. Many centuries ago...

Smoke: Lucien had her soul... Lucien... Heed my words... I will have your soul.

a projection of Lucien stood in the room.

Lucien: Smoke, quite considerate of taking me back into your home. Your butler was annoying. So I killed him. Also, if you were wondering, you never had my soul. Cryos, I'm coming for your soul next. Heed my words.

Hundreds of blades, made of shadows, sliced the mirage into tiny shreds.

Smoke: and the doppelgänger is no more! I will get him. No matter the cost... I swear by the Netherrealm, I WILL BE HIS EXECUTIONER!!!

Despite the doppelgänger being destroyed, Lucien's voice echoed throughout the room 

lucien: I already have the soul of one Cryos. What about another?

Edited by MrEvilMexican

Just now, MrEvilMexican said:

Smoke: arrruuugghh. hey. Tesla. A vial of demon blood would be nice. I am on the floor, and I don't wanna die.

Teala: oh. You are even more stupid than me... Why are you acting so happy? 

Smoke: I-I-I I saw -her- 

Kain: but... She was dead. Many centuries ago...

Smoke: Lucien had her soul... Lucien... Heed my words... I will have your soul.

a projection of Lucien stood in the room.

Lucien: Smoke, quite considerate of taking me back into your home. Your butler was annoying. So I killed him. Also, if you were wondering, you never had my soul. Cryos, I'm coming for your soul next. Heed my words.

Hundreds of blades, made of shadows, sliced the mirage into tiny shreds.

Smoke: and the doppelgänger is no more! I will get him. No matter the cost... I swear by the Netherrealm, I WILL BE HIS EXECUTIONER!!!

Cryos: "I'l help... i want to crush that A******... into a tiny... bloody... messy pulp!"

Liliana: "A-Ahh... w-where...? what...? head hurts... Sha...dow...?"

15 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Azure: "oh, more friends! niice! but... project G? either you forgot the U or this is entirely new. either way, i'm interested...

*all looked at Azure*
Grimm: Well, we could tell you. But then we have to kill you.

Smoke:'Aah, you are fine... Lucien has the soul of one Cryos already. I cannot let you engage in combat with Lucien. If you die, the system will now at Luciens feet...

Then, a white camo Mesa enters the bar.

???: Heyo! Daddy! What have you been doing? 

Smoke: oh, Lily! You've been shooting Corpus Scum?

Lily: oh, those boxheads? Yeah. Nobody even likes them!

Smoke: well why don't you order a beer and go shoot some more boxheads? I can't really help you with an assassination target right now...

Lily: aaaaw. Fine. Where's Serenity? She's got the most amazing explosives!

Smoke: oh, she is down that hall!

*lily runs down the hallway smoke pointed at*

Smoke: Now, sorry about that... Anyways, if Lucien gets two Cryos souls, we would be mega screwed...

(lily is Smoke's adopted daughter)

Edited by MrEvilMexican

5 minutes ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Smoke:'Aah, you are fine... Lucien has the soul of one Cryos already. I cannot let you engage in combat with Lucien. If you die, the system will now at Luciens feet...

Then, a white camo Mesa enters the bar.

???: Heyo! Daddy! What have you been doing? 

Smoke: oh, Lily! You've been shooting Corpus Scum?

Lily: oh, those boxheads? Yeah. Nobody even likes them!

Smoke: well why don't you order a beer and go shoot some more boxheads? I can't really help you with an assassination target right now...

Lily: aaaaw. Fine. Where's Serenity? She's got the most amazing explosives!

Smoke: oh, she is down that hall!

*lily runs down the hallway smoke pointed at*

Smoke: Now, sorry about that... Anyways, if Lucien gets two Cryos souls, we would be mega screwed...

(lily is Smoke's adopted daughter)

Cryos: "I refuse to die to him. this is fact. also, who was the girl...?

Liliana: "Sha...Dow...? Cry...Os?"

Cryos: "Oh... Liliana's... in pain...? smoke...? what did you...?

Liliana: "Cryos..."

14 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Azure: "Everyone always says that... then don't tell me. or is that hard~? I'll find out anyway... either way, i'll just forget about it. okay~?

*the 5 went to a distance before they could hear what she said. But another 5 came in include an Excalibur with red armor, silver tint wearing the Avalon helm with orange energy. A Volt with yellow armor, baige shades with the Pulse helmet and yellow energy. An Ivara with green armor and green hood with a yellow feather and green energy. A Vauban with the Armisitice Helm, blue armor, some grey outlines and light blue energy. And a Mesa with the Falcon helmet, brown armor, black tint and black energy. All approach at Azure*

Musashi (Excalibur): It seems that she is a curious one.

Bonny (Mesa): Well she seems to want to meet the boss.

Robin (Ivara): Should we call the others?

Edison (Volt): No.

3 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

*the 5 went to a distance before they could hear what she said. But another 5 came in include an Excalibur with red armor, silver tint wearing the Avalon helm with orange energy. A Volt with yellow armor, baige shades with the Pulse helmet and yellow energy. An Ivara with green armor and green hood with a yellow feather and green energy. A Vauban with the Armisitice Helm, blue armor, some grey outlines and light blue energy. And a Mesa with the Falcon helmet, brown armor, black tint and black energy. All approach at Azure*

Musashi (Excalibur): It seems that she is a curious one.

Bonny (Mesa): Well she seems to want to meet the boss.

Robin (Ivara): Should we call the others?

Edison (Volt): No.

Azure: "So, either this is a gangbang, in which case ew, go away, or this is a study group, in which case, Someone call Ma'iin, or you are planning to slaughter me. either way, i do not approve . RESPECT THE DAMN BUBBLE DAMN YOU GUYS! ok sorry about that. but seriously, keep your distance..."

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

Azure: "So, either this is a gangbang, in which case ew, go away, or this is a study group, in which case, Someone call Ma'iin, or you are planning to slaughter me. either way, i do not approve . RESPECT THE DAMN BUBBLE DAMN YOU GUYS! ok sorry about that. but seriously, keep your distance..."

Newton: She obviously does not want us to appear.

Musashi: So *went to her and erased her memory of seeing this* We will never talk about Grateful again.

*the other 5 left along with Houdini, Ryoma and Goemon only Grimm and Sanzou stayed*

Grimm: Do you think her soul will be a valuable sacrifice for Grateful?

Sanzou: Only if her life burns bright.

Just now, Sartactics said:

Newton: She obviously does not want us to appear.

Musashi: So *went to her and erased her memory of seeing this* We will never talk about Grateful again.

*the other 5 left along with Houdini, Ryoma and Goemon only Grimm and Sanzou stayed*

Grimm: Do you think her soul will be a valuable sacrifice for Grateful?

Sanzou: Only if her life burns bright.

Azure: "I heard that! you are not taking my soul. after all, i've killed so many people, i don't have one left to take!"

27 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Azure: "I heard that! you are not taking my soul. after all, i've killed so many people, i don't have one left to take!"

Sanzou: Then she is not necessary for the Perfect Soul.

Grimm: Indeed.

*both lost interest in Azure and they left with the others to the Far East of the HQ*

2 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Sanzou: Then she is not necessary for the Perfect Soul.

Grimm: Indeed.

*both lost interest in Azure and they left with the others to the Far East of the HQ*

Azure: "Perfect Soul...? sounds evil... Tethys, where are you when i need you...?"

Robin: *shot her to sleep with her Sleep Arrow before she could even finish her sentence*

Tethys: "Azure... Hmmm... i see... time to commence operation 5-d, i guess..." *Shoots Robin with a sleep arrow* "You heard nothing... good night, sweet angel..." *Runs off to find the others*

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Tethys: "Azure... Hmmm... i see... time to commence operation 5-d, i guess..." *Shoots Robin with a sleep arrow* "You heard nothing... good night, sweet angel..." *Runs off to find the others*

Robin: *grabbed the arrow and broke it into two and heard Tethys on her way looking for them* Bonnie, we got an intruder incoming.

Bonnie: Ugh, another one. *scouting for Tethys*

Robin: *grabbed the arrow and broke it into two and heard Tethys on her way looking for them* Bonnie, we got an intruder incoming.

Bonnie: Ugh, another one. *scouting for Tethys*

((How do you grab an arrow coming from a cloaked Ivara that is standing right behind you again? that would require time control... Welp, time for Cryos to "discourage" you from this... by blowing everything the F*ck up...))

Tethys: "Everyone, Bad news."*explains Situation*

Cryos: "Those... Bastards... Liliana! Smoke! Everyone capable of combat! Prepare! we might just neet to fight!"

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

((How do you grab an arrow coming from a cloaked Ivara that is standing right behind you again? that would require time control... Welp, time for Cryos to "discourage" you from this... by blowing everything the F*ck up...))

Tethys: "Everyone, Bad news."*explains Situation*

Cryos: "Those... Bastards... Liliana! Smoke! Everyone capable of combat! Prepare! we might just neet to fight!"

(Robin has a "sixth sense" as you would call it)

Musashi: *heard Tethys explained the situation to Cryos* It appears that they wouldn't to go into full details. *calls everyone to the meeting room*

Edison: So what now? We're just going to let the Monolith activate?

Tutankhamen: If it is death they want, then they will get it.

Newton: What about Grateful?

Musashi: There will always be time for it to wait. 

Himiko: *through her vision to see the future she sees Cryos and her crew ready to storm the place* I see it. Cryos and her people, about to storm into our place.

Ryoma: Welp, guess we have to stay low for now.

(Robin has a "sixth sense" as you would call it)

Musashi: *heard Tethys explained the situation to Cryos* It appears that they wouldn't to go into full details. *calls everyone to the meeting room*

Edison: So what now? We're just going to let the Monolith activate?

Tutankhamen: If it is death they want, then they will get it.

Newton: What about Grateful?

Musashi: There will always be time for it to wait. 

Himiko: *through her vision to see the future she sees Cryos and her crew ready to storm the place* I see it. Cryos and her people, about to storm into our place.

Ryoma: Welp, guess we have to stay low for now.

Cryos: "Im not.. A.. Girl...!" *Eyes start shining with a blue flame* "I am Cryos of the Blue Flare... AND YOU CAN BURN IN HELL!" *Proceeds to destroy the entire east wing* 

Liliana: "I'm inpressed. you managed to not kill everybody!"

((Cryos True Rage Moment, Yay! Explode everything! yes, this is actually a thing he does. it's called Grand Devastation. he can't control it.))

Edited by KuraioNokami

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Cryos: "Im not.. A.. Girl...!" *Eyes start shining with a blue flame* "I am Cryos of the Blue Flare... AND YOU CAN BURN IN HELL!" *Proceeds to destroy the entire east wing* 

Liliana: "I'm inpressed. you managed to not kill everybody!"

*the Monolith at the center of the HQ starts glowing red meaning something bad is happening*

Musashi: You only have 2 option Cryos: Kill us or let the Monolith lose the control and everyone here dies while we escape.

Nobunaga: Are you crazy?! You're just going to let the Monolith bring Armageddon?!

Musashi: They won't hear us, so they will face the consequences.

*the Monolith at the center of the HQ starts glowing red meaning something bad is happening*

Musashi: You only have 2 option Cryos: Kill us or let the Monolith lose the control and everyone here dies while we escape.

Nobunaga: Are you crazy?! You're just going to let the Monolith bring Armageddon?!

Musashi: They won't hear us, so they will face the consequences.

Haseo: "Jokes on you... i'm used to dealing with out-of-control data! DATA DRAIN!" *Proceeds to Drain all power from the monolith, calming it down*

4 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "Jokes on you... i'm used to dealing with out-of-control data! DATA DRAIN!" *Proceeds to Drain all power from the monolith, calming it down*

*the Monolith enrages more as it lacks the Grateful*

Himiko: It is no mere machine. It has a mind of its own.

*the Monolith enrages more as it lacks the Grateful*

Himiko: It is no mere machine. It has a mind of its own.

Haseo: "Like AIDA, You mean? hah. fair enough." *Proceeds to show strange patterns glowing all over his body* "All right... so, lemme explain... this is what i named my dog after... heh, never thought i'd need it again... alright, come on, come on... i'm... right here! SKEEEEITH!" *In a flash of light the monolith dissapears*  "phew... now, in stead of killing us, it's on ceres... ha ha... Suck it, lech kril... what the hell was that thing, anyway?"