Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Open In-Character RP, 18+) Tenno HQ

KuraioNokami

Luciens voice echoes throughout the area.

Lucien: foolish gods. I am eternal. I cannot be slain. Yet you try desperately to end my existence. Even gods may die. Killed one before. 

Smoke: that means... You have the soul of a god?

Lucien: and yet, I show you mercy. Smoke. You can die. And that I am sure of.

Smoke: then end my existence and suffering.

Tesla: Smoke, no. He will kill you without doubt. Don't. Do. It.

Lily: No! I won't let you! You raised me, like a loving father. I will not let you die! Don't go. Please...

Smoke: there are boundaries the living cannot cross. But I am dead. And so, those borders you living can't cross do not apply to me. Lucien must be stopped.

Lucien: aaaw that's sooooo sweet. Now you're going to die. 

Smoke instantly disintegrated and only a gleaming white skull and a few black wisps lay on the floor...

Lily: NO! NO. NECROMANCER, I WILL KILL YOU!!!

Lucien: and yet you know you can't.

5 minutes ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Luciens voice echoes throughout the area.

Lucien: foolish gods. I am eternal. I cannot be slain. Yet you try desperately to end my existence. Even gods may die. Killed one before. 

Smoke: that means... You have the soul of a god?

Lucien: and yet, I show you mercy. Smoke. You can die. And that I am sure of.

Smoke: then end my existence and suffering.

Tesla: Smoke, no. He will kill you without doubt. Don't. Do. It.

Lily: No! I won't let you! You raised me, like a loving father. I will not let you die! Don't go. Please...

Smoke: there are boundaries the living cannot cross. But I am dead. And so, those borders you living can't cross do not apply to me. Lucien must be stopped.

Lucien: aaaw that's sooooo sweet. Now you're going to die. 

Smoke instantly disintegrated and only a gleaming white skull and a few black wisps lay on the floor...

Lily: NO! NO. NECROMANCER, I WILL KILL YOU!!!

Lucien: and yet you know you can't.

Cryos (Nameless): "You have failed. he is not yet dead. however..." *Charges up energy again* "you will not kill a single more as long as you exist here!" *Shoots a beam through Lucien, seemingly doing nothing* "There. you will find you cannot harm anything here. now..." *Creates a flashing sphere of energy around the skull* "Return, Shadowed One! Rise!" *Revives smoke with little to no effort* "This is temporary... girl. Lily, was it? find a Soul. your father requires one to live. i may be a Nameless God, destined to revive, with a soul no necromancer can touch, but i cannot create Souls. go."

[sorry if i haven't posted here for a while. Real life stuff is taking effect for me again and i'm not too sure if i can leave a post that easily. I also not sure what to do with Reece and Duncan so far so i might bring another one or two ocs here soontm maybe]

Edited by crimsonspartan1

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

[sorry if i haven't posted here for a while. Real life stuff is taking effect for me again and i'm not too sure if i can leave a post that easily. I also not sure what to do with Reece and Duncan so far somi may bring another one or two ocs here soontm maybe]

((Haha, life goes first, don't worry.))

Lily: but... He told me, that I should never take a soul unless it deserved it... Would the soul of 1000 demons do? I think he had that many... 

Lucien: What a futile attempt to stop me. Enraged one. I will conquer your world that you blindly protect. Your weaknesses shall lead to your inevitabl defeats.

Lily: oh S#&&#036. I killed you once, I'll do it again b*tch!

Lucien: CLICHE ALERT!!! I do not understand you mortals. So weak yet you still make futile attempts to live.

Edited by MrEvilMexican

4 minutes ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Lily: but... He told me, that I should never take a soul unless it deserved it... Would the soul of 1000 demons do? I think he had that many... 

Lucien: What a futile attempt to stop me. Enraged one. I will conquer your world that you blindly protect. Your weaknesses shall lead to your inevitabl defeats.

Lily: oh S#&$ up. I killed you once, I'll do it again b*tch!

Lucien: CLICHE ALERT!!! I do not understand you mortals. So weak yet you still make futile attempts to live.

Cryos (Nameless): "The enraged one is not. i am. i am the Nameless. you are as mortal as the next to me. you cannot touch me. Accurate One. Lily. go. any soul will do. this man, the Foolish One, he cannot stop you, for i will protect you without fail."*Creates a small talisman* "This is a Soul Ward. as long as you hold on to it, this man is helpless to harm, you. Go." ((The Nameless have a Bio now, BTW))

Edited by KuraioNokami

Lily: if any will do, why don't you just use a demon soul? My father had about 1000 of them. 

Lucien: Mortal? Is that how the great nameless God sees me? Although I myself cannot touch you, my weapons can. 

Smoke: Lucien... I will... Kill you...............

Lucien: a shadow cannot last over an hour without his soul can he? Hahaha! You are mine!

Smoke: n-never... I will never s-serve you...

Takeshi: you monster. You have crossed every boundary there is, broken every law of the heavens. You are nothing but another stalker, lost, crazed, corrupted. The golden edge of my Nikana shall cleanse your soul.

Lucien: and my scythe shall reap your soul, never to escape my grasp. You will make an excellent shadow.

2 minutes ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Lily: if any will do, why don't you just use a demon soul? My father had about 1000 of them. 

Lucien: Mortal? Is that how the great nameless God sees me? Although I myself cannot touch you, my weapons can. 

Smoke: Lucien... I will... Kill you...............

Lucien: a shadow cannot last over an hour without his soul can he? Hahaha! You are mine!

Smoke: n-never... I will never s-serve you...

Takeshi: you monster. You have crossed every boundary there is, broken every law of the heavens. You are nothing but another stalker, lost, crazed, corrupted. The golden edge of my Nikana shall cleanse your soul.

Lucien: and my scythe shall reap your soul, never to escape my grasp. You will make an excellent shadow.

Cryos (Nameless): "i am but one of many. your weapons are useless. surrender. Accurate one. i do not posess a demon soul, nor any means to obtain one. but you do. go now."

Everyone (Nameless): *Eyes start shining in many different colours* "We are the Nameless! Surrender, foolish one, or face the consequenses!"

Lily runs out of the HQ, and soon returns with an amulet. 

Lily: There, Smoke taught me how to trap a soul. Now please. I don't want to see him die. Oh and also, my father once told me about a war with the sentients. Lucien works for their leader...

Lucien: yes, you foolish mortals. I work for no other than ahu how, Sentient Destroyer of the Worlds. Hahaha! You will not stop me! Nameless ones, even gods may die. I know this by experience. 

8 minutes ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Lily runs out of the HQ, and soon returns with an amulet. 

Lily: There, Smoke taught me how to trap a soul. Now please. I don't want to see him die. Oh and also, my father once told me about a war with the sentients. Lucien works for their leader...

Lucien: yes, you foolish mortals. I work for no other than ahu how, Sentient Destroyer of the Worlds. Hahaha! You will not stop me! Nameless ones, even gods may die. I know this by experience. 

Cryos (Nameless): "I have died many times, and returned just as many. even the god of necromancy, Thanox, has failed to enslave my soul. you have no chance. and your sentient leader is pathetic. i have crushed him in my world, i shall crush him in yours if needs be."

Edited by KuraioNokami

Lucien: but you failed to crush me. I know this. Do not lie. 

As if one weren't enough, ANOTHER Lucien enters the room. 

Lucien: we must join forces and together, we will decimate the realms! 

Other Lucen: What, I gave up on necromancy long ago. I don't know who you are... Well actually, I do. But you. And I thought I should be asham d of my past... 

Lucien: WHAT?! You gave up on necromancy? DO NOT LET THE NAMELESS BLIND YOU. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT LIES.

Other Lucien: But I serve no one. I only serve myself. Heck.

Smoke: OF COURSE! Your timeline is heavily altered to ours! It is no surprise Lucien isn't all evil and stuff. At least not anymore. But nameless, who are you? I deserve to know.