Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Open In-Character RP, 18+) Tenno HQ

KuraioNokami

9 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Goemon: Oh? You have?

(history full of cool stuff mate)

((I know. that's why i dislike being bad at it. and not having a history class in my school. that's also a thing.))

Azure: "Yeah... i know of Ryoma... tried to kill him once, i think... and i've heard of the Grimms too. i like your stories."

22 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

((I know. that's why i dislike being bad at it. and not having a history class in my school. that's also a thing.))

Azure: "Yeah... i know of Ryoma... tried to kill him once, i think... and i've heard of the Grimms too. i like your stories."

Ryoma: You tried to kill me?! *said in shock*

Grimm: Why kind words.

(wait not having history in your school is a thing?)

26 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

Ryoma: You tried to kill me?! *said in shock*

Grimm: Why kind words.

(wait not having history in your school is a thing?)

((Yes. Yes it is.))

Azure: "Yeah... i tried to kill you once.. nothing personal... bu t won't try again! Cryos would quite litteraly kill me..."

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

((Yes. Yes it is.))

Azure: "Yeah... i tried to kill you once.. nothing personal... bu t won't try again! Cryos would quite litteraly kill me..."

(You are so lucky)

Sanzou: Let me guess, you were ordered to kill Ryoma from a warlord. is that correct?

6 minutes ago, Sartactics said:

(If you think history in my class if fun then you're dead wrong)

Ryoma: Can't you just find another Ryoma?!

((i used to have history classes. they were fun. but now, they're history...))

Azure: "Relax, Relax. i'm not like that anymore. your reaction was adorable, though..."

Just now, samuelx43a said:

"oh sorry, i heard you talking about history, so i thought if i could join, if of course you don't mind

Azure: "Preeety sure we werent discussing history. Dammit Creators, why did you have to be so obnoxiously loud...?"

(( everything between the (()) symbols is out of character. all my characters know about the "Creators" that control the characters, but they don't mention it.))

2 minutes ago, samuelx43a said:

"oh well i must of heard something else then. might as well introduce myself then"

"Hi, names mag or sam if you want my name, you are azure i presume?" *streches out hand*

Azure: "I am. how'd you know? either way, it's nice to meet you." *Shakes hand and leaves a small mark on Sam's hand* 

34 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

((i used to have history classes. they were fun. but now, they're history...))

Azure: "Relax, Relax. i'm not like that anymore. your reaction was adorable, though..."

Ryoma: Uhh...thanks? *said with his enthusiastic but a bit nervous voice*

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Azure: "I am. how'd you know? either way, it's nice to meet you." *Shakes hand and leaves a small mark on Sam's hand* 

Grimm: Ask Kabuki man here. He knows what's up.

1 minute ago, Sartactics said:

Ryoma: Uhh...thanks? *said with his enthusiastic but a bit nervous voice*

Grimm: Ask Kabuki man here. He knows what's up.

Azure: Awww, he's all flustered and nervous. that's cute. interesting... so it can be fun to just talk to people... and Grimm... what did you mean?"

12 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Azure: Awww, he's all flustered and nervous. that's cute. interesting... so it can be fun to just talk to people... and Grimm... what did you mean?"

Grimm: He's the one who somehow knows someone that he doesn't even know.

8 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hibiki: "Sorry, i sold that long ago. right now, there is nothing left of it. man, you are just an idiot and a half, arent you? i told you in my note that this was all because of a malfunction... and if Lilim did something, well, that's not my fault. i ordered her to give you the note and leave."

Hibiki: "i'd rather not murder you, so lemme exchange demons first. what demons i have determines my weaponry, you know." *Summons Gozuchi and Okuninushi* "They should do..."

Smoke: you actually sold your soul... To whom? Selling your soul is never a good idea. What did you get from selling your soul? Lemme guess. Great power? Endless knowledge? Unlimited riches? What?

*a hooded nekros wielding an ether reaper slowly walks in.*

Smoke: Oh SH*T sorry! *Smoke dives into the body of the first Tenno he sees which JUST so happens to be Liliana.* oh... Now either that Nekros gets me or Cryos murders me... Oh what rotten luck...

???: you! Ghost hunter, soulless one! you haven't seen a shadow of the dead in the form of an ash prime here have you? I have been after his soul for ages. You know,'he is EXTRMELY dangerous. He can kill us all with a snap of a finger! 

(Of course, the Nekros was telling a lie. Smoke can't kill everyone with a snap of a finger)

13 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Lilim: "Soul? Soul? do i have a soul? i dont know! do you know? no no no~! i know who knows, do you know?" *Blows a small ember at Fang, marking his soul without him noticing* "Ha ha ha~!"

Fang sighed as he find it pointless to talk reason with someone lightheaded as she was.

Just.....don't kiss me again ok? Because I *guitar riff* hate when someone's "kiss" me. Makes me feel sick on the inside Fang said as he didn't want to cause any problems with this..."girl".

17 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Grimm: He's the one who somehow knows someone that he doesn't even know.

Azure: "Riiiight... imma just ignore that... so, Ryoma, how've you been doing the last two years?

14 hours ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Smoke: you actually sold your soul... To whom? Selling your soul is never a good idea. What did you get from selling your soul? Lemme guess. Great power? Endless knowledge? Unlimited riches? What?

*a hooded nekros wielding an ether reaper slowly walks in.*

Smoke: Oh SH*T sorry! *Smoke dives into the body of the first Tenno he sees which JUST so happens to be Liliana.* oh... Now either that Nekros gets me or Cryos murders me... Oh what rotten luck...

???: you! Ghost hunter, soulless one! you haven't seen a shadow of the dead in the form of an ash prime here have you? I have been after his soul for ages. You know,'he is EXTRMELY dangerous. He can kill us all with a snap of a finger! 

(Of course, the Nekros was telling a lie. Smoke can't kill everyone with a snap of a finger)

Hibiki: "be silent, liar. i know this shadow. he is no threat. however, you are. prepare yourself. NOW! Satan! Beelzebub! Lucifer! Susano'o! Hitokotonusi! Okuninushi! Amaterasu! Tsukiyomi! Baal! Izanagi! Izanami! Metatron! Yamata No Orochi! Ongyo-ki! Kin-Ki! Sui-Ki! Fuu-Ki! Kohryu! Zaou Gongen! Kaguya! Shiva! Masakado! Abbadon! Mara! CHRUSH HIM! now then. now you know why i sold my soul." ((Overkill, Hibiki, Overkill. Fun, but overkill. those are all of his strongest "demons", By the way... or are they...?)) 

9 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Fang sighed as he find it pointless to talk reason with someone lightheaded as she was.

Just.....don't kiss me again ok? Because I *guitar riff* hate when someone's "kiss" me. Makes me feel sick on the inside Fang said as he didn't want to cause any problems with this..."girl".

Lilim: "Okay!" *Kisses him two more times and then starts flying in circles around him* "You're fun! i like you! can we be friends?"

Edited by KuraioNokami

33 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Azure: "Riiiight... imma just ignore that... so, Ryoma, how've you been doing the last two years?

Hibiki: "be silent, liar. i know this shadow. he is no threat. however, you are. prepare yourself. NOW! Satan! Beelzebub! Lucifer! Susano'o! Hitokotonusi! Okuninushi! Amaterasu! Tsukiyomi! Baal! Izanagi! Izanami! Metatron! Yamata No Orochi! Ongyo-ki! Kin-Ki! Sui-Ki! Fuu-Ki! Kohryu! Zaou Gongen! Kaguya! Shiva! Masakado! Abbadon! Mara! CHRUSH HIM! now then. now you know why i sold my soul." ((Overkill, Hibiki, Overkill. Fun, but overkill. those are all of his strongest "demons", By the way... or are they...?)) 

Lilim: "Okay!" *Kisses him two more times and then starts flying in circles around him* "You're fun! i like you! can we be friends?"

Ryoma: Oh, things have been going normal lately. Nothing too much happening except the Sat-Cho Alliance was disbanded.

Sanzou: *hearing what Hibiki said and sighed* There goes another valuable resource gone to waste.

The stranger snaps his fingers and all of hibiki's demons disintegrate. The Nekros walks towards Liliana

???: girl. I sense the soul of my target within you. Where are you hiding him? Is he inside your shadow?

meanwhile, smoke cowers under Liliana's shadow, hoping the Nekros to walk away.

Just now, Sartactics said:

Ryoma: Oh, things have been going normal lately. Nothing too much happening except the Sat-Cho Alliance was disbanded.

Sanzou: *hearing what Hibiki said and sighed* There goes another valuable resource gone to waste.

Azure: "ignore Hibiki, he's always like this... but i'm glad to hear you've been doing Good enough, Ryoma."

Just now, MrEvilMexican said:

The stranger snaps his fingers and all of hibiki's demons disintegrate. The Nekros walks towards Liliana

???: girl. I sense the soul of my target within you. Where are you hiding him? Is he inside your shadow?

meanwhile, smoke cowers under Liliana's shadow, hoping the Nekros to walk away.

Hibiki: "Healing? the F*ck?! and you. leave the girl alone. that or the solar system gets disintegrated. your choice."

Cryos: "Stay... Back... Get Away... from Lilliana!"

Hibiki: "oh, welp, ya pissed Cryos off. time for the apocalypse, Guys. or not. Lillith! Calm Cryos down! *Summons Lillith, the first succubus* "Everyone else, close your eyes. either that or get consumed by bloodlust..."

Smoke exits Lilliana's shadow and confronts the Nekros.

Smoke: no. Everybody, this is my problem. I dragged everybody I got his. Lucien. Leave. Your presence here is not welcome...

Lucien: and you have might to expel me? Your master?

Smoke: I no longer serve you, Necromancer. I will finish what the Loki started. YOU WILL NOT SEE THE LIGHT OF TOMORROW!!! *drags Lucien into Hell.*

Tesla: nope. This will be Smoke's last act of heroism. He cannot possibly stand a chance against his former master... Unless...

Kain: no. He died with my brother centuries ago.

Tesla: well there is one last thing he can do. *pulls out a monitor* now all we can do is watch...

18 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Azure: "ignore Hibiki, he's always like this... but i'm glad to hear you've been doing Good enough, Ryoma."

Ryoma: Thanks! I appreciate it.

Sanzou: A man that doesn't care about his soul is a man who has no reason to live.

*then a Volt Prime with dark blue armor and silver tints with blue energy wearing the Amp skin appeared*

Houdini: What are you guys doing here? And who's that? *pointing at Azure*