Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Open In-Character RP, 18+) Tenno HQ

KuraioNokami

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "Like AIDA, You mean? hah. fair enough." *Proceeds to show strange patterns glowing all over his body* "All right... so, lemme explain... this is what i named my dog after... heh, never thought i'd need it again... alright, come on, come on... i'm... right here! SKEEEEITH!" *In a flash of light the monolith dissapears*  "phew... now, in stead of killing us, it's on ceres... ha ha... Suck it, lech kril... what the hell was that thing, anyway?"

*the Monolith now glows black summoning 15 other Monoliths the same number as the 15 Luminaries*

Musashi: Things are getting much dire as it goes...

1 minute ago, Sartactics said:

*the Monolith now glows black summoning 15 other Monoliths the same number as the 15 Luminaries*

Musashi: Things are getting much dire as it goes...

Haseo: "Okay, or not like AIDA. The F*ck is this thing?! i think we have a right to know, seeing as we are about to die anyways..."

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "No idea what that is. explain before i agree."

MusashI: Project G is short for Grateful where bond with the Monolih for it to summon 15 of itself.

Edison: After that, each and every one of us controls one in an eye formation to create the Grateful Soul which will open the Gate to the Soul World.

1 minute ago, Sartactics said:

MusashI: Project G is short for Grateful where bond with the Monolih for it to summon 15 of itself.

Edison: After that, each and every one of us controls one in an eye formation to create the Grateful Soul which will open the Gate to the Soul World.

Haseo: "And the point of that is...?"

Just now, Sartactics said:

Robin: To bring us back to the physical world which is right here.

Newton: You see, we already died but we created physical shadows to do this in the real world.

Haseo: "i see. doesnt seem too wrong. what's the catch?"

Edited by KuraioNokami

Ryoma: At least you didn't went full berserk.

*all 15 of them stepped out and draw an eye symbol on the Monoliths*

Cryos: I am the Survivor, The Hunter, The Protector. i will turn this world's pain into its salvation, and war shall end... you are not the faulted ones. you are not to be harmed."

Tox: "Welp, he's in his trance again. ignore him."

5 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Cryos: I am the Survivor, The Hunter, The Protector. i will turn this world's pain into its salvation, and war shall end... you are not the faulted ones. you are not to be harmed."

Tox: "Welp, he's in his trance again. ignore him."

*All physical shadows of them went inside each 15 Monoliths and they glowed their respective color. The Monoliths then slowly creating the Grateful Soul*

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "Geez, this is pretty cool. almost like the epitaphs..."

*the Grateful Soul is finished. It's representative is an Excalibur Prime with Hunhow's Armor and on its arms, legs and chest carves the symbols of the 15 Luminaries*

*the Grateful Soul is finished. It's representative is an Excalibur Prime with Hunhow's Armor and on its arms, legs and chest carves the symbols of the 15 Luminaries*

Haseo: "Alright. what do we call... it? if it takes tenno form, it needs a tenno name..."

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Haseo: "Alright. what do we call... it? if it takes tenno form, it needs a tenno name..."

*The Grateful Soul then opened up a door to the Soul World. Inside it seemed to be covered in smoke red with no one in it, collapsed buildings and dragon-like creatures flyinbg around*

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

Ma'iin: "hmmm... interesting..."

*It went inside and the portal closes but only to get knocked back and the Grateful Soul quickly disrupts and the Luminaries flew out*

Musashi: ugh...What the hell?
Himiko: I thought it was safe to went through?!

8 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Cryos: "I refuse to die to him. this is fact. also, who was the girl...?

Liliana: "Sha...Dow...? Cry...Os?"

Cryos: "Oh... Liliana's... in pain...? smoke...? what did you...?

Liliana: "Cryos..."

Huh, oh. That's Lily, my adopted daughter. Her real father got pancaked by the Razorback. His last request was for me to take care of her. Well, he was a very good friend of mine. I had to help him. Also, I didn't do a thing to Liliana. I just slipped into her shadow. Sure, I dived at her shadow. But really? I don't think it would hurt THAT much... It's probably Lucien... That sneaky little sh*t. 

Meanwhile.

Ahahaha! That girl would never suspect a thing! *holds up a small vial of cicero toxin*

((I'll add Lily, Lucien and Cephalon DE-11's bios some time today))

14 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Lilim: "Okay!" *Kisses him two more times and then starts flying in circles around him* "You're fun! i like you! can we be friends?"

Fang grunted, thought about it and then said: *sigh*...Fine, I guess you could be friend with me, but only if you keep your kissing to a minimal. Got it? Fang requested to Lilim, then he brought out a painted skull that he painted before arriving to this dojo and look at it, checking for any unpainted spots that he may have forgotten to paint.

The portal to the soul realm reopens and Lucien walks out of it, the portal closing behind him. 

Lucien: Aah. Thank you. I thought I was trapped in the land of the dead. Now, I am back... 

A blood red portal opens and Smoke, Tesla, Lily and Takeshi climbed out of it. 

Smoke: look, fellow shadows. I understand your desire to continue living. But sometimes, you just have to forget it. I denied death and look what happened to me. The legacy of life is death itself. Sometimes, you just have to accept that.

Lucien: boo hoo. Now witness as I kill you all. And after you are all dead, I will have your souls!

A loud gunshot rang and a bolt from a Boltor zipped through Lucien's head, leaving a gaping hole through the Necromancer's head. 

Lily: well, the immortal ain't bulletproof. I've killed one of you. An acolyte... Hatred, I think. Hah. Hexis weaponry is damn reliable. And first bullet in my clip. Always the lucky shot.

*Lucien collapses and "dies"*

Smoke: Lily, Lucien isn't nicknamed the unslayable for no reason. But for now, we will get some rest...

Lily: *bowing toneverybody* you're all welcome! No need to thank me!

12 hours ago, MrEvilMexican said:

Huh, oh. That's Lily, my adopted daughter. Her real father got pancaked by the Razorback. His last request was for me to take care of her. Well, he was a very good friend of mine. I had to help him. Also, I didn't do a thing to Liliana. I just slipped into her shadow. Sure, I dived at her shadow. But really? I don't think it would hurt THAT much... It's probably Lucien... That sneaky little sh*t. 

Meanwhile.

Ahahaha! That girl would never suspect a thing! *holds up a small vial of cicero toxin*

((I'll add Lily, Lucien and Cephalon DE-11's bios some time today))

Cryos: "Liliana! Liliana!"

Hibiki: "...Cicero toxin. that reaper dude's doing, no doubt. Haseo?"

Haseo: "Gotcha. sorry, but this is gonna sting! DATA DRAIN!" *Proceeds to drain the Cicero Toxin's Atomic Data out of Liliana using Data Drain"

Liliana: "Thank... you..."*falls asleep with a peaceful look on her face*

Cryos: "That bastard is going to... Ack... ARGH!" *eyes start burning with a dark blue flame*

2 hours ago, MrEvilMexican said:

The portal to the soul realm reopens and Lucien walks out of it, the portal closing behind him. 

Lucien: Aah. Thank you. I thought I was trapped in the land of the dead. Now, I am back... 

A blood red portal opens and Smoke, Tesla, Lily and Takeshi climbed out of it. 

Smoke: look, fellow shadows. I understand your desire to continue living. But sometimes, you just have to forget it. I denied death and look what happened to me. The legacy of life is death itself. Sometimes, you just have to accept that.

Lucien: boo hoo. Now witness as I kill you all. And after you are all dead, I will have your souls!

A loud gunshot rang and a bolt from a Boltor zipped through Lucien's head, leaving a gaping hole through the Necromancer's head. 

Lily: well, the immortal ain't bulletproof. I've killed one of you. An acolyte... Hatred, I think. Hah. Hexis weaponry is damn reliable. And first bullet in my clip. Always the lucky shot.

*Lucien collapses and "dies"*

Smoke: Lily, Lucien isn't nicknamed the unslayable for no reason. But for now, we will get some rest...

Lily: *bowing toneverybody* you're all welcome! No need to thank me!

Cryos (Nameless): "He is not yet away from this world... his soul, yet lingering, hunts for a new form... he is not Nameless, as i am, yet he too, will never cease existance... he will return..." *Starts absorbing energy, getting so powerful that the very air starts solidifying*

Liliana (Nameless): *Eyes start shining in a deep crimson colour* "Cryos... Stop... these are laws that must not be broken... and a soul... you must not harm... we Nameless cannot interfere with the buisness of their world... this soul must remain unbound by our law..."

Cryos (Nameless): "Understood..." *slowly releases the power back into the world*

Ma'iin: "the Nameless, huh... that musta been pretty seriuos, if their inner gods came out to help..."