Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf Ember or go solo!

ddips

1 minute ago, izzatuw said:

I mean it is OP but WOF has a considerably small range and she isn't exactly fast. If you're good at maneuvering you could probably end up getting ahead of her.

The 3 players have 0% damage dealt and taken.That seems pretty fishy to me. 

Only logical answer I could see is OP and his crew are new players and the Ember is MR15

Your logical answer is not a rare occurence. The ratio of high level players to low level players on low level missions creates that scenario often. It is unlikely to never get a single hit on an enemy (usually only happens when someone outspeeds everyone with roll-slinging), but I've seen plenty of outcomes where a person had >90% damage dealt.

1 minute ago, Storchenbein said:

Your logical answer is not a rare occurence. The ratio of high level players to low level players on low level missions creates that scenario often. It is unlikely to never get a single hit on an enemy (usually only happens when someone outspeeds everyone with roll-slinging), but I've seen plenty of outcomes where a person had >90% damage dealt.

Ik it's not a rare occurrence but don't more experienced players always out beat new players in any game and in any situation? Why should Ember be punished for OPs lack of skill?

Just now, CaterHowlett16 said:

..........Well....It's called "nuke saryn" for a reason.

Nuke Saryn doesn't exist anymore. You can't nuke with Spores, Toxic Lash, and Molt.

Unless you mean Miasma. Miasma is now more like a glorified fart rather than a nuke, even with max strength and coupled with enemies having viral and toxin procs.

Just now, izzatuw said:

Ik it's not a rare occurrence but don't more experienced players always out beat new players in any game and in any situation? Why should Ember be punished for OPs lack of skill?

And where is this Ember's rant post about 3 leeches in his public mission?

35 minutes ago, InglriousB said:

Get ahead of them, get a synoid grammacor, an ash, whatever. 

Get friends to play with. 

This is the real world, mate, people arent all going to adapt to you.

You are going to have to learn to adapt, whether you like it or not (and im not just talking about the game here)

The irony is real, whining about someone else whining, this is the forums your supposed to share your thoughts, complaints, bugs etc that's what its hear for get over it. I ahve good equipment and I try my best to catch up with an ember going 500mph burning everything alive but its really hard, I solo more than ever now and do play with my friends when they're not at college or school.

The fact that all 3 of you have a combined total of 0% damage dealt is very questionable, unless you're just god awful at movement or are just flat out afk-ing in game, there is absolutely no chance of the Ember taking all the kills. 

Who really ought to go solo: the kill stealer or the one who gripes about kill stealing? Seriously, OP, this kind of stuff is to be expected, especially at lower levels where Ember's damage is enough. It's Public matches, what do you expect? Either find a closed group squad or go solo yourself.

1 minute ago, R34LM said:

Who really ought to go solo: the kill stealer or the one who gripes about kill stealing? Seriously, OP, this kind of stuff is to be expected, especially at lower levels where Ember's damage is enough. It's Public matches, what do you expect? Either find a closed group squad or go solo yourself.

Um, you seem to think the answer is obvious, that the person who isn't a skilled/experienced/well-geared is the one that should go solo, but I'm not sure why you think that.  Can you please explain why the onus is always on the lesser skilled/experienced/well-geared player to go solo instead of the person that is better skilled/equipped/experienced?

Just now, iamDDips said:

The irony is real, whining about someone else whining, this is the forums your supposed to share your thoughts, complaints, bugs etc that's what its hear for get over it. I ahve good equipment and I try my best to catch up with an ember going 500mph burning everything alive but its really hard, I solo more than ever now and do play with my friends when they're not at college or school.

Besides your utter disgraceful performance of mastering the English grammar, I'd still like to point one or two things out to you.

First of all, the forums are here for constructive discussions and fun in the appropriate sections. Your post is neither of them. 

As I said, you will need to provide us with more details to even try to make any serious point here.

Besides that, your argument used to back up your statement here is ludicrous. Especially since I've tested only recently the speed of all Warframes and Ember isn't able to reach 500mph, by far.

So get real and maybe learn to understand discussion techniques. One of which you show your opponent's behaviour to make clear to him that he is wrong. 

After all, who of the two of us knows more about the forums here? 

2 minutes ago, InglriousB said:
3 minutes ago, InglriousB said:

Besides your utter disgraceful performance of mastering the English grammar, I'd still like to point one or two things out to you.

First of all, the forums are here for constructive discussions and fun in the appropriate sections. Your post is neither of them. 

As I said, you will need to provide us with more details to even try to make any serious point here.

Besides that, your argument used to back up your statement here is ludicrous. Especially since I've tested only recently the speed of all Warframes and Ember isn't able to reach 500mph, by far.

So get real and maybe learn to understand discussion techniques. One of which you show your opponent's behaviour to make clear to him that he is wrong. 

After all, who of the two of us knows more about the forums here? 

That literally made my day go get them inglriousb

2 minutes ago, Anubias said:

And also you know that ppl invested quite alot to be able to get that mutch dmg right ? ember is not given with high dps at least 2 r10 mods are needed and those take alot of time and effort to level up. So yeah.

I agree with you personally i love ember prime and i'm in the process of 6 formaing her so yeah its a pain to get her there but when you do it world on fire

Just now, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

NO, just get rid of the stupid end of mission recap! It's the worst @(*()$ thing added to gaming in general, @(*()$ stats. 

I agree. In my experience, team performance statistics being shown to players is the #1 natural source of 45% of the world's salt.