Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ahoy there, fellow Metalheads!

JudasMaiden

So, it's been a while since I started playing this game. Came across quite a few fellow metalheads as well (I have my username to thank for that) who shared the same "Affinity" as I do. There are many anime fans out here who are quite passionate about the subject, judging from some other forum posts (I like anime as well, although I don't consider myself an anime buff, as the only animes I have watched seriously are Naruto, Dragonball, and a few others), so i wondered if the metal community of Warframe was equally as awesome.

I don't know if there have been posts like this before, as I couldn't find one. So, bring your Metal to the Table, Tenno! Lets raise some hell, shall we? :devil:

Edited by JudasMaiden

Spoiler

Yeah, I have yet to listen to the rest of the album of the three (Of the same artist/album)

(And yes, I stole Skycook3y's idea, cause it was neat and reduces clutter.)

Edited by RetroRender

I was big into Melodeath once. Not that i don't listen to the genre now, but now i prefer the more Old School stuff

And what can I say about Amon Amarth. They were one of my favourites in the genre. Still is. And then there is this song.
*Nordism Intensifies*

Hide contents

16 minutes ago, VikingoX said:

I have seen both bands in your username live OP as well as the band you linked.

Best band I have seen live was This

Going here this summer (I go every year).

I hate anime though...

Am I a metalhead?

Damn, son! You make me drool! The place I live at, we hardly (read never) get any international bands touring. The last good band which toured here was Megadeth. Oh how I wish to see all those thing's you have seen, or will see....

And as for whether you are a metalhead or not, well, you see, metal is not just music; it's a way of life. It's something only you can feel inside of you, and thus, the one who will be able to answer that question, is you.

Enough ranting, here is some eye (sorry, ear) candy.

2 hours ago, JudasMaiden said:

Damn, son! You make me drool! The place I live at, we hardly (read never) get any international bands touring. The last good band which toured here was Megadeth. Oh how I wish to see all those thing's you have seen, or will see....

And as for whether you are a metalhead or not, well, you see, metal is not just music; it's a way of life. It's something only you can feel inside of you, and thus, the one who will be able to answer that question, is you.

Enough ranting, here is some eye (sorry, ear) candy.

Megadeath... They cancelled their performance in my area last year unfortunately, hoping they wont do the same this year.

I must admit though, the amount of bands I have seen live has required some traveling, but it was so worth it.

Seing as this is my favourite artist I guess I am not a metalhead but I enjoy metal very much nontheless, there is nothing like standing amidst 30-60k people as ecstatic as you are when the band enters the stage.

Thanks for the link, I will be listening to it at work (and I guess my co-workers will as well).

As long as I like band, they can play pretty much every genre. As long as it's metal, of course. But recently I'm more into pagan/folk metal.

Spoiler

I also like these guys:

Spoiler

who are the most "metal" of metal bands- they are from Saudi Arabia where they can face prison or even death sentence.

Still, my recent favourite is my #1 band's Empire of the Clouds:

Spoiler