The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How hard is it to get the New sand frame?

Monsterwithin

Question

10 answers to this question

No time walls luckily, you can build parts while grinding for the next stage; honestly it's not even grindy at all, if you know the right place to look for enemies no stage takes longer than 10/15 minutes, even the Bursas one.

Overall, if you ask me, that's how all the frame-acquisition-related-quests should work.

Edited by siralextraffo

1 minute ago, siralextraffo said:

No time walls luckily, you can build parts while grinding for the next stage; honestly it's not even grindy at all, if you know the right place to look for enemies no stage take longer than 10/15 minutes, even the Bursas one.

That's good to hear. Thanks man.

It was fast and easy for us.  I like that you don't need to build each part to proceed to the next part of the quest, and it really wasn't much of grind either hunting enemies.  Hunting the enemies wasn't hard as long as you know where you can find them.  I had infested so all I had to do was hop into infested invasions and I pretty much got all of the enemies in two runs for the first one and one run in for the second one.

I rather enjoyed the story aspect of the quest and the tile for the quest was so pretty. I like the dramatic entrance of Inaros' temple as you're approaching the temple. Reminds me of Al Khazneh in Petra, haha.  I hope we can see that tile again.

Pretty easy, longest thing is building the key, and at the start people were still figuring out what the urn signs are and where best to farm them, but it's all been figured out now and there are good guides listing where to farm enemies the quickest.

4 hours ago, siralextraffo said:

no stage takes longer than 10/15 minutes, even the Bursas one.

I envy you so much. I spent well over an hour trying to kill five Denial bursas for that last stage-- partly because the Corpus would absolutely refuse to set off the alarm no matter what I did and no matter what node I played in (they would do literally everything that the AI usually do when under attack, except go near the alarm), and partly because it was, like, 90% Isolator Bursa spawns for me.

I found I had that problem myself, since I'm usually used to really stealthy gameplay. 

Running around constantly tripping the camera's seemed to help get the alarms to set off more, but it still me forever as well. For me it was almost all Drover Bursa's. Getting five Denial's took a long time. 

5 hours ago, SortaRandom said:

I envy you so much. I spent well over an hour trying to kill five Denial bursas for that last stage-- partly because the Corpus would absolutely refuse to set off the alarm no matter what I did and no matter what node I played in (they would do literally everything that the AI usually do when under attack, except go near the alarm), and partly because it was, like, 90% Isolator Bursa spawns for me.

3 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I found I had that problem myself, since I'm usually used to really stealthy gameplay. 

Running around constantly tripping the camera's seemed to help get the alarms to set off more, but it still me forever as well. For me it was almost all Drover Bursa's. Getting five Denial's took a long time. 

That's why I'm saying that knowing where to hunt was key. 

Bursas spawn every 40-60 seconds on bosses stages, so if you run any corpus boss node, kill the boss and start roaming you'll get unlimited Bursas without worrying about the alarm. 

I used Pluto, solo with Ash, killed the boss and then camped in the area waiting for Bursas until I got all 5, it took less than 15 minutes!