Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Celestia Syandana NEEDS TO CHANGE

Krysyth

1 hour ago, (PS4)UltraKardas said:

it takes 20 daily challenges, And you get 6 challenges per day. 6 x 3 = 18 so in actuality it takes four days.

no.....it takes 4 challenges. That's it. Even then, it doesn't reset all the way every day, so to keep it up you only have to do 1 single challenge a day. That part is iffy, though. Sometimes it doesn't reset at all, sometimes it resets more than one. However, it definitely doesn't take 20. no idea where you got that from.

Edited by Phasedragon

5 hours ago, Phasedragon said:

no.....it takes 4 challenges. That's it. Even then, it doesn't reset all the way every day, so to keep it up you only have to do 1 single challenge a day. That part is iffy, though. Sometimes it doesn't reset at all, sometimes it resets more than one. However, it definitely doesn't take 20. no idea where you got that from.

it has 4 different stages, you got it up once. 

Congrats. 

And considering i can't even log onto warframe cause of the ddos, the premise seems even worse.

7 hours ago, (PS4)UltraKardas said:

Congrats. 

And considering i can't even log onto warframe cause of the ddos, the premise seems even worse.

It has four stages - tail, lower sides, mid-sides, upper sides - which are illuminated one per challenge per day. That is all.

The premise is miserable, yes.

8 hours ago, (PS4)UltraKardas said:

Congrats. 

Where are you getting this information? That's not how it works at all. 4 stages, 4 challenges, that's it. I've had it from day 1 lol.

And now I'm noticing that my Syandana seems to have a reset period different from my challenges; I logged off last night after the challenge reset, having done enough to fill my Syandana, but now it is diminished.

gg DE

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 4:29 PM, JeyciKon said:

You are right, and yet i bet at least 25% of conclave players do conclave for the cosmetics, they are not really dedicated, just there for the rep to get those cosmetics.and im not making it up, i see sometimes people on the forums and o twitter saying they are doing conclave for the cosmetics, even famous youtubers:

Lol. but you are making it up. 25% is that percentage backed up? You got data behind that? If not, then you're making it up. Just because you add the words "I bet" to the front of it doesn't make it any stronger of a case lol.

i just showed you a video of someone saying "to get that sybaris skin, the only reason i play this mode", that proves the existence of it.
Sure i dont have prove that at least 25% of players do it, its just a speculation.. and you can get it by playing before and after the first pvp cosmetics came, it got way more salty after that, you know why? cuz the number of players doing something they don't like increased, when players used to play it just for fun there was almost no salt at all, when the cosmetics came (talking about the older ones) the forums exploded with salt about the high mobility.
will you deny this? do you have any data that proves me wrong?

25 minutes ago, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

Lol. but you are making it up. 25% is that percentage backed up? You got data behind that? If not, then you're making it up. Just because you add the words "I bet" to the front of it doesn't make it any stronger of a case lol.

heck I'd say it's 50%. After celestia came out, conclave really blew up.

5 minutes ago, Phasedragon said:

heck I'd say it's 50%. After celestia came out, conclave really blew up.

My point is those stats are made up. I just don't like stats attached to arguments when they're not backed up. For all I know it could be 100%

It's not a good thing to use unverifiable stats to back up your argument even if they make it sound good or even if actual stats are more favorable. Just a pet peeve.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

I can say, after I get the fancy gun skins i want, I will never touch this mode again.

It is an unbalanced, unreliable, and unfun way to play warframe. I'm sure some enjoy it, but as someone who actually enjoys competitive shooters I find it grating at best.

What is that? 2 of your team ragequit? well its going to be 3v1 for another 3 minutes, enjoy dying a lot.
Ohh, a team that is clearly superior in all aspects winning 50 to 10 in Team annihilation? Lets just leave teams as they are or sub in a MR0 for your missing slots. 

Headshot challenges in a game where at higher levels you will never see a stationary player? Relying on luck of your bullet spread to occasionally peg them? 
Challenges that require me to instantly stop playing in a functional way within a match.
Challenges that ultimately rely on the enemy to be incompetent or unfamiliar with the game mechanics? 

Conclave needs some serious work, though given the changes that recently occured of "nearly everything is allowed". I can't see any meaningful balance happening. 
Most of the "high end" meta seems to be "Limbo, trinity, ash, and jit kittag"

Edited by Nariala

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

My point is those stats are made up. I just don't like stats attached to arguments when they're not backed up. For all I know it could be 100%

It's not a good thing to use unverifiable stats to back up your argument even if they make it sound good or even if actual stats are more favorable. Just a pet peeve.

i said "i bet at least 25%"....

I

B
E
T

Edited by JeyciKon

9 minutes ago, JeyciKon said:

i said "i bet at least 25%"....

I

B
E
T

Followed by 'I'm not making it up" lolol

You see when someone says "I'm not making it up", it is usually because the predicate statement concludes on a presumed fact that they believe will be refuted and therefore they state, "I'm not making it up. The only predicate statement you were making was your 25% statement.

Just now, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

Its clear that the addition of skins and the fancy glow scarf increased the population.
its highly unlikely this was due to a sudden pure interest in pvp.
Its also on an unrelated platform to yourself, so I am not sure why you'd want to argue hypothetical metrics.

2 minutes ago, Nariala said:

Its clear that the addition of skins and the fancy glow scarf increased the population.
its highly unlikely this was due to a sudden pure interest in pvp.
Its also on an unrelated platform to yourself, so I am not sure why you'd want to argue hypothetical metrics.

I'm not disagreeing with what the increase is due to. I'm saying you shouldn't use unverified stats to make ur statement seem more just.

If you're against that then we can all just come up with random numbers and start placing it everywhere.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

'I'm not making it up" was not directed to the % but for the existence of them, otherwise i wouldn't even say "i bet", i would say "more than 25% of conclave players do conclave for the cosmetics"

Just now, JeyciKon said:

'I'm not making it up" was not directed to the % but for the existence of them, otherwise i wouldn't even say "i bet", i would say "more than 25% of conclave players do conclave for the cosmetics"

If that's the case, then cool. But it didn't read like that when I originally read it. Either way. It's a mute point now. And I'm dropping it.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

If that's the case, then cool. But it didn't read like that when I originally read it. Either way. It's a mute point now. And I'm dropping it.

ok, i never meant to sound like it was a proven stat, sorry if i did, we are cool.

6Jz01NY.gif

On 3/10/2016 at 2:09 PM, JeyciKon said:

i have to disagree with you, the meaning of the syadana is to show your support to conclave and a reward those dedicated players, maybe daily challenges where not the best idea, weekly challenges would be bether, but the point is to stop players that dont even like conclave to farm it just to have it, players that come to conclave even tho they dont like it, bringing salt with them, if they just come to conclave to get the cosmetics and then never touched conclave ever again then THEY DONT DESERVE THEM.

Really? Mate- it ALREADY DOES show your support to conclave. You have to SUFFER through conclave for a LONG time just to be able to GET the thing. It's supposed to be a symbol of your dedication to getting it- not a symbol to continuing putting yourself through the hell that is conclave just to make it glow a bit, it's absurd. Weekly challenges would be better?! So you're saying people should have to work even HARDER to get it to glow, and only get it to glow for a short time until the weekly challenges reset once they do?

The point is NOT to stop players that don't like conclave from going after it and "bringing salt into conclave with them". If they didn't want people joining conclave that didn't like it- they wouldn't put cosmetics behind it. You are one hundred and ten percent COMPLETELY wrong here. They put it in TO BRING NORMAL PEOPLE into conclave. They're using it AND the other skins to try to FORCE people to play conclave because they cannot get people to play it by making it good and they've given into that fact. It's not right, and it has to stop.

"if they just come to conclave to get the cosmetics and then never touched conclave ever again then THEY DONT DESERVE THEM." Oh- you're an elitist punk, that explains everything. How about you climb down off your high horse and open your eyes to see what's actually happening here. If you don't like people joining conclave that don't want to be there- then PROTEST WITH US because it's meant to DRAW US IN.

10 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

Really? Mate- it ALREADY DOES show your support to conclave. You have to SUFFER

This was all i had to read.

if conclave hurts you then you dont like it, if you dont like it why do you support it?

Potential idea:

Celestia Syandana is now tied to weekly challenges. Complete one and the top two flares will activate. Complete two and the second row. Complete three and all are activated. In addition, you'd have the effect for three weeks. So if you miss a week you'd still have the full completed syandana. Each completed challenge would renew the "decay" counter back to three weeks.

16 minutes ago, -FV-Metheria said:

Potential idea:

Celestia Syandana is now tied to weekly challenges. Complete one and the top two flares will activate. Complete two and the second row. Complete three and all are activated. In addition, you'd have the effect for three weeks. So if you miss a week you'd still have the full completed syandana. Each completed challenge would renew the "decay" counter back to three weeks.

hmmm, isnt that too easy? i mean, playing conclave 2 days would be enought for 3 weeks, i think 2 weeks instead of 3 would be better..