The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regular melee user and 1000 cut tac alert

Dreadwire

Knockdowns and staggers were the only difficult (actually more like annoying) thing in whole tac alert. Easily solved by equiping a weapon with momentum - heavy blade, dual kamas and the like. After that endurance was very doable with just about any frame, provided the melee weapon chosen was capable of decent damage.

I still hate rollers.

Excal with orthos prime for the first three solo. Never got the best efficiency mods so just used the rare slash dash. Haven't attempted 4th because i keep getting DCed at the end of missions and would hate to waste my time.

Handspring, shock absorbers, power drift. Every once in awhile I get flinched by a roller or scorpion. Did not help when a manic pined me around a dozen bailiffs though.

Edited by Firetempest

On 3/12/2016 at 6:11 AM, taiiat said:

any Melee Weapon that doesn't have absolutely abysmal Range - and you're good.

i had fun laughing at people using Katana's or Fisticuffs or Daggers and having problems with Enemies constantly stunlocking them - don't use Melee Weapons with abysmal Range!

Ayy I rocked it with meh Tekko on Atlas, then on Inaros. Fisticuffs are baddass!

On March 11, 2016 at 7:11 PM, taiiat said:

any Melee Weapon that doesn't have absolutely abysmal Range - and you're good.

i had fun laughing at people using Katana's or Fisticuffs or Daggers and having problems with Enemies constantly stunlocking them - don't use Melee Weapons with abysmal Range!

I actually found Obex to be among the easiest weapons to use for it--provided I used the knockdowns.