The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What you can get from Void Keys

Amaninavan

Question

Greetings Tenno,

Upon playing Warframe for a while, I began to wish for one thing about void keys: I wish I knew what types of prime loot I could get from them. Say I have a Tower 3 Defense key... I want to know if I use this key which loot drops can I expect to get for it. So I took it upon myself to change that, and I present to you a spreadsheet I made entirely from scratch that will tell you the loot you can get from a certain key. The letters in parentheses in the survival, defense, and interception missions represent the loot rotation you need for a chance at that part. The loot rotation goes A, A, B, C and then back to A again. In survival every 5 mins is a loot rotation, in defense every 5 waves is a loot rotation, and in interception every 1 round is a loot rotation. Please feel free to use this spreadsheet next time you have a void key and you want to know what to expect from it. (Also keep in mind you can get fusion cores or forma instead of prime parts in most missions.)

Spreadsheet:

https://goo.gl/xp7slR

6 answers to this question

I think the OP's point is that there's nothing in-game to tell you what drops in the Void. At least with mods, you can scan enemies and look them up in the Codex (as tedious and anti-new player as it may be). To see Void drops you need to either A) do missions and see what you get or B) use the internet.

Edited by Ailith

Yes, good work, but as others pointed out, there is an official DE posted list here on forums any time it changes its updated and there are wiki entries providing this info.

I think the main drive for you do have done this was there is no current in-game way to determine this information, and possibly you did not know of the current lists and where they can be found? 

I don't know what the new startchart will bring in terms of displaying such info, but it would be really nice if game info were actually in the game. Chroma's massive multi-colored energy effects, for example, found only on the wiki instead of being provided in game where it needs to be.