The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Lore Does Moon's 3rd Spy Vault Shed

GinKenshin

Question

Hoi Tenno, 

In the latest devstream, when DERebecca was showcasing the new spy vaults of the orokin moon, the didn't show the last vault ( vault C mostly ) which is the hardest of all 3, they didn't show it since it supposedly has some lore, but when I finally got to finish it, nothing really happened lore_wise 

Am I missing something here? Or have I just misinformed. Also, does this room have a timer? since there's a room with lots of containers and I have yet to figure out how to get into it 

Any info would be appreciated : ) 

Thank You ^^

11 answers to this question

As far as I'm aware, there is no direct lore but rather lore hints scattered around each of the vaults... Maybe someone else spotted somthing we didn't?

As for the room in the back with containers, It may be on a timer linked to the pressure plates & solving it all in the "past / pristine" version of the vault... The doors close too fast for me to really check though.

However, if you complete C fast enough... There are two alcoves located in the terminal room along the back wall where you enter. They do have doors that drop down slowly, each holding three containers with pretty good drop rates.

C spy vault what has room whit containers is easy to open , go to broken moon spy vault end , next to console room you should find  broken pilar whit explosive container , blow it up , explosion will throw rock into portal and hit the door what is blocking the room filed whit caontainers , hope this helps .

define what you mean by vault c.

1 vault is a training course for something tenno cannot do with a room which shows four enemies the orokin were directly involved in (Along with shedding some light on corpus not being actual orokin)

another is an obstacle with a song puzzle.

and the last one is just an obstacle course (unless im missing something)

You are talking about the one that is longer than the others, right?

If so, I can only imagine it was actually a treasure Vault, given all the security that it has. It even has a button combination lock just outside the data room.

There is also one particular room that stores a lot of chests, but as of now I cannot figure out how to get in.

Edited by R34LM

1 minute ago, Grimlock84 said:

define what you mean by vault c.

1 vault is a training course for something tenno cannot do with a room which shows four enemies the orokin were directly involved in (Along with shedding some light on corpus not being actual orokin)

another is an obstacle with a song puzzle.

and the last one is just an obstacle course (unless im missing something)

Vault C is the vault marked as letter C, and it's ALWAYS marked as such. It has a musical lock, lots of laser based puzzles, a bunch of pressure plates, and it's the largest of the three puzzles.

Whereas vaults A & B can swap with eachother. One will always be a "Training course" for parkor. And the other will have lots of spinning lasers as well as a good amount of jumping "puzzles".

@bad4youLT I'll have to look around for this next time I do a speed run. If you're right then I'll have to smak myself for missing this. Lol

6 minutes ago, R34LM said:

You are talking about the one that is longer than the others, right?

If so, I can only imagine it was actually a treasure Vault, given all the security that it has. It even has a button combination lock just outside the data room.

There is also one particular room that stores a lot of chests, but as of now I cannot figure out how to get in.

and I just tiped , how to get to it 

There was a post showing how to get in. Go outside the data room in the "present" timeline and in the pile of rubble there should be an explosive container. Breaking the explosive container launches a piece of rubble from the "present" into the "past" and breaking the door open.

I'll try to find the post with the pictures and link it here.
Edit: Here's the post, the first answer has the screenshots showing how to get in.

Edited by Maicael

well i decided to take a look around Vault c to see if i could find anything new.

other then teh alternate path i found nothing until i remembered something it had that the other vaults didn't.

Giant holes in the roof.

SGVwguM.jpg

fp2SiLR.jpg

these are those big pillars we see covering the Moon but maybe there's a chance something else can be there.

there's also this button in the room adjecent to teh one we first go to the past from for this puzzle

PjU28e8.jpg

i have no idea what it does

Edit: also found this portal b5iz8lg.jpg

which makes the easy route i normally take be even easier

Edited by Grimlock84

38 minutes ago, Grimlock84 said:

-snip-

Did you also know about the hanging light fixture you can knock down to reach that portal shown in the last picture in the present?

If you look at the giant chandelier thing outside the room with the button you mentioned, you can shoot it down and travel through the opening underground in the present.

Edited by Maicael

1 hour ago, Maicael said:

Did you also know about the hanging light fixture you can knock down to reach that portal shown in the last picture in the present?

If you look at the giant chandelier thing outside the room with the button you mentioned, you can shoot it down and travel through the opening underground in the present.

Thanks for that, now i don't have to go thorgh any of the laser rooms XD

j9iwzDG.jpg

also never noticed this on the ground