The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Least Used Frame

Chr1st16n

Atm I have 31 frames in my arsenal and all at lvl 30. From them the least played frames are:

Ash 0% // I don't have Ash prime
Atlas 0%
Chroma 0%
Equinox 0%
Limbo 0%
Ember 0% // Ember Prime 1%
Loki 0% // Loki Prime 1%
Volt 0% // Volt Prime 1%
Rhino 1% // Rhino Prime 1%
Nyx 1% // Nyx Prime 1%
Banshee 1%
Zephyr 1%
Excalibur 1% // I don't have Excalibur prime <- not a founder

Atlas: Punching is fun, yes. But the other 3 abilities feel lackluster and mediocre at best. Haven't tried him out since the new augments came out, so might reevaluate once I play a couple of rounds with them.

Banshee: Kinda waiting on Banshee Prime at this point. Its by no means a bad frame, just not one that I find much use of in general PUG matches when everyone is already running Rhinos and Novas. Generally don't play long enough games to warrant Sonar as a necessity.  

Limbo: Just absolutely hate how restrictive its abilities feels and how hard it is to bring to PUGs without coordination and pissing my teammates off. While its not a horrible frame by any means (have gotten to coordinated games where the team's Limbo basically did the most heavy lifting), but doesn't appeal to someone like me who tends to play more PUG than specific teams.

Nezha: Feel a little awkward putting him on the spot, but I do feel as if Nezha is just an amalgamation of previous frames. And outside of Hula Hoop Ring, none of his abilities feel particularly unique. 

Saryn: Again, been holding off for Prime ever since rework... Prime is currently cooking, so I expect this to change soon. 

i want to say Limbo but at least him i take out for a spin when a rescue pops up. and he looks great. but the more i think about it the more i have to say that zephyr takes that spot. i don't like using her. and every time i think about using her i always turn to someone else.

I can't remember which is my least played. I try to balance out and play with all of them but of course as I randomly switch around, some get played more than others. But currently there still are severe login failures for a lot of players like myself, so couldn't say what of them is the least played for certain. My pure speculation would be someone like Zephyr or Volt these days probably.

• 1 month later...
On 13.03.2016 г. at 2:44 AM, Lobotomy said:

-snip-

TL;DR: Limbo is a very good Warframe, you just have to learn/know how to use him right.

I highly apreciate the effort you put into schooling the inexperienced into the world of limbo! For that sir you get my applause and my respect! Amen.

Limbo FTW

On 3/12/2016 at 6:41 PM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I do, and on high levels, you're screwed when Rift Walk runs out, or if your energy gets zapped away. he's go no real survivability, no real offense, and nothing that helps the team without also hindering them in some aspect. he's really out of place at the moment. roll on to the day when Limbo finally gets looked at.

#GiveLimboSomeLove

This is for DE, not you lol

Fix what's broken before you make something new, am I right?