The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Idles and grips: DE, We need t talk.

Evanescent

Low Priority, but +1 so hard.

I want my Galatine to drag on the ground behind and spark...that would be...satisfying.

Maybe it could be tied into the new holster positions system, so if you don't want to be a Drag King, you can holster it differently.

1 hour ago, IceColdHawk said:

Sure. But i rather wanna get the focus system, damage system and armor system fixed first.

Sure thing.

The Art&Animation team will take care of this while the rest of the teams that actually specialize in those systems you mentioned work on them.

I know it would be way too much work, but I was hoping that when we were able to equip melee weapons, the idle stances for them would be based on the animation set that we chose. Like Volt Noble would hold a hammer different to say how Rhino Agile would. Its a very minor thing, but would love to see some flavor like that added. 

I mean maybe not even that much work, but it would be great if the idle didnt just have the frames literally just holding the weapons. I was hoping for like a unique stance for the nunchuks similar to how like Bruce Lee wouldve held them or something. 

I dont get it,

you warframe is taller than gallantine so whats the prob?

is not like our warframe is short, they are quite tall actually.

imagine if your weapon touch the ground and drag all the way = friction = speed slowdown and noise = bad idea

theorically. All these movement can be done with human body.

This is because the dev tools should be based on the original 3rd stick man then only coloured.and buffed ( add more details)

the only awkward things of nikana are, it comes with a scarab but it always disappear after unsheathed LOL

To be fair, you should stay which stance, which move and which sequence has flaw.

It saves alot of their time rather than they staring at it for hours and dont know what to do.

all the real life stance u give is based on 1 school shinto ryo. How about other schools?

is hartd to fix it when they dont know where to start.

But if you ask them to change it to follow what you like, might as well you go to other subforum and suggest a new stance for nikana xd

( sorry to be rude but this is my honest opinion)

and if you say is impossible, upload in youtube whyu impossible. I would also liek to see xd