Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #71!

[DE]Rebecca

Any word regarding the connectivity issues on the last weekend which seem to be starting again? There were measures supposedly being taken to avoid DDoS attacks after monday maintenance, but these don't seem to be enough (unless there's any other kind of problem besides said attacks)

Edited by -----LegioN-----
#GiveExcalUmbraDE

Not sure if these have been asked but firstly is there any chance more customisation will come to the app such as loadout changes, I know it won't be feasible to allow you to change loadouts or mods while your in a mission but maybe there can be a check some with the game that if the player is in a mission then don't apply said changes till player has returned to liset/relay (better than if player completes mission as the raids are split into 3 missions and so you may have problems there). Secondly we've seen the karak wraith, dera vandal and strun wraith (pc) return to the game through sorties, is there any thought about bringing back previous attainable wraith and vandal variants to sorties such as latron and gorgon (not mentioning lato and braton as I understand they were weapons around the betas release so some exclusivity should be kept to them) finally it's a bit of quality of life thing, me and a friend were doing an invasion mission the other day, I had changed over to the corpus tileset while my friend was in the grineer tileset still, I had broken some glass on the corpus ship so rightly the ship went into lockdown but my friend, still on the grineer tileset, said his side also went into lockdown. Is this an oversight or is this intended? Console player btw so the last question may have been fixed in a pc hotfix that i missed the patch notes off. Btw absolutely love the game and cant wait for 18.5 to hit the consoles :D

Hi there, my question is regarding Syndana physics.

I always had big problem with the cloth physics capes when they were introduced, the collision detection is pretty much non-existent.

That is the main reason I dont want to buy any, they look good but I cant stand seeing the cape go through everything.

Now I dont know why but suddenly this is happening to the other syndanas as well, you guys changed something in the physics then now all syndanas clip through everything.

Hell equip the Yamako syndana and watch it drop through your warframes backside instandly.

What gives? can we expect this to be fixed/updated any time soon because well....its pretty bad.

Is there a chance to see primaries and secondaries who utilize the death animation and sound from killing a mob with channeling melee? I'd love to see something close to the nano rifle in Red Faction: Guerilla.

Edited by haavix
spelling

I'm pretty sure you're updated to what XBOX has planned: cross platform play.  Sony also announced they are open to this subject and would love to talk to anyone who is interested in it.  Do you guys have plans for cross platform play in Warframe in the future?  I know this was a concept many moons ago but since there has been news I was wondering what your stance would be on this.

Hey DE_Steve! I'd love to know if you've any plans in terms of reflections.

As of now, they can range from looking great, to looking like huge set-pieces are missing, and at certain angles, they sometimes just disappear! It'd be nice if you could implement a more modern, and cohesive reflection system, on both the envrionment, and the frames.

With the infested creeping slowly into the orbiter, it reminded me of the jordas trial. We never got the nightmare version, or the archwing 'leveling optimizations' that were talked about so long ago. The jordas trial still has the three tiers of arcane rewards, so I was wondering it the nightmare version is in perpetual stasis until there is simply more Archwing content. Also, will we see an Oberon rework sometime around his skin release? While his kit isn't bad, it doesn't excel at anything either. 

Will there (ever) be the possibility of more color-ish customizations? (As in, for example; coloring the whole arm [insert one color] but, the fingers in [insert second color]) Maybe a 'Free paint' type of thing? Would be so happy for such a thing. People could definetly come up with alot of unique arts and ideas..

Question 1.

Would you considered adding a bonus drop rate as stealth kill bonus similar to how affinity bonus works?

Question 2. 

Right now the bosses only serve to determine the enemy type in the sorties.

Would you guys consider having them spawn in one or all the sortie missions to give them more importance or atleast add an additional level of difficulty?