Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Deconstructor

DimuhaNinja

So far, nobody seems to say a thing about it, I dunno if that is a bug or suppose to be useful only on the first 2 minutes of a mission or be useless for the whole rest.

So, first thing that I decided to get with Platinum and it only fires 3-6 times and never fires ever again during the whole mission, I can't believe that my first amount of platinum was wasted on a thing that can't fire more than 3-6 times in a mission...

Using the Helios with Deconstructor loaded on the first top left slot as default. My Carrier does alot of damage, fires fast and still shooting at the end of a very long defence mission... Helios fires a few times and barely even 5% done on a defense and it stops forever...

was in a mission and i noticed after a while i hadn't heard the swoop noise of helios's melee for awhile, he was attacking earlier but then there was silence, so i danced around with some infested waiting for him to prove me wrong. in the end he just looked at the infested like he wanted to attack, but didn't do jack for well over 30 seconds. at which point i gave up on him and killed the infested myself and monitored Helios the rest of the mission. he just didn't attack all the way to extraction. i've noticed this for a few missions now.

carrier seems fine, so it seems to be just Helios. it wasn't the bug where the melee just swings around, unable to return until i moved a good distance, he just floated there. the only action was to stare at em, it wouldn't even do the scan weakness.

Deconstuctor is broken - confirmed. Tested it with Limbo, Rift walked and let Hellios do the job. It fired a few times and then was just staring at the mobs.

DE has to fix Deconstructor. It's totally useless in the way it is now.

P.S. As a second thought, the problem may be in Hellios... I unequipped Investigator and it works fine... more or less..

Edited by Tarambuko

i found nothing anywhere on the forum per search function, so here i go :

What is the Problem ?

As the Topic says, the Deconstructor does not reload after firing 6 shots at an enemy

Is it repeatable?

i tried different Mods and setups. even a deconstructor without any mods inside. It always fires 6 times exactly. than does nothing anymore for the rest of the mission. If you die and respawn per respawnbutton he can again fire. for 6 times.

How to replicate?

Just take a helios, fit a deconstructor and run a mission.

Deconstructor not working - tested, confirmed. With or without Investigator, and regardless of mods equipped on Deconstructor.

As noted by others Deconstructor fires a few times then stops firing at anything for the entire remainder of the mission.

A fix would be great for this. Looking at previous reports this problem seems to have a history and that's a shame, Deconstructor is cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally have a method of recording, its not great but heres a brief recording of idle deconstructor helios

The mods don't seem to matter, Helios's Deconstructor wont work no matter the setup. but i'll post the mods i had on

230410_20160418172146_1_zpsvaw1nble.png

Edited by eveofmana

This skin is check with play doh by children, please change the design people, or do not give them more to design, or give them drugs to see if it has good ideas

Spoiler

This skin is check with play doh by children, please change the design people, or do not give them more to design, or give them drugs to see if it has good ideas