Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ironman vs 16 tenno(warframes)

Archenius

This could be fun, but your opening post doesn't really set the scene well.

Can't really have much fun if the facts, stats, feats (or at least some of them) of each side of the battle aren't laid out to some degree so forum members can make an informed argument/have a more fun fan debate. (And yes, I know it's fiction, but if you've ever seen a ScrewAttack Deathbattle, that's the best argument I can make for the age-old nerd battle formula. They just make it fun and prove the merit to the formula of laying out as many facts and feats of each opponent, then pitting them against each other.)

Just saying "Bleeding Edge/extremis armor" doesn't give those who do want to participate any idea what said armor is capable of. (And Bleeding Edge armor isn't exactly Extremis, it came after it. Very similar, but not the same.) I'm sure there are a ton of people who know more about his armors than me**, but there are also going to be a lot of people who chalk him up to "puny human in robot suit" vs "ancient wonder children controlling bio-mechanical, ninja killing machines".

There are some entertaining, good, well-thought out posts here so far, sure, but there's also a lack of information and bias (one way or the other), which was to be expected.

Another thing: Tony's a bit like Batman, in that he seems to have (or built and lost) a suit for everything, so I'd second some comments that say you might've chosen a different set of armor. For instance, he's built Thorbuster armor...and Galactus-buster armor... Dude has problems. 

**The last set of Iron Man comics I read were the original Extremis series run, somewhere before the run-up to Civil War. Everything else mentioned was easily gleaned from Marvel Wikia, Comic Vine, etc. It isn't about proving how much you know, or going in blind as if you don't need facts--my point is if you want this to work (on whatever level you believe counts as a successful thread), do as much research and add it into the original post for before you ask others to participate. 

Lay out your facts and feats for IronMan and Warframe for a fun, engaging, and entertaining thread. Good luck on a version two, or a revision in this thread. I look forward to reading.

Edited by Rhekemi

33 minutes ago, Silvus-Sol said:

Bias for something on that things forums, shocking!

Edit: Also, you wanna talk about bias, I took a look at that thread. Never was it agreed upon by those who posted that Ironman won. The talk just slowed and trailed off (likely because it has nothing to do with Warframe) without any conclusion being reached. You came into the discussion wanting Ironman to win, ignored anything that indicated otherwise, and then apparently declared Ironman the winner because... you say so. So if you're looking for bias and fanboyism, look no further than a mirror.

Wow you really are mean, and yes ironman was the winner since I have done my research just testing to see and I never said that majority agreed that ironman would lose and your right it did trail off since someone talked about warhammer 40 k

10 minutes ago, Rekkou said:

Bias on an official forum dedicated for the fanbase of a very specific game? My god, how such thing could happened?

Yeah this should have been obvious to me but sadly I found the too truth a little too late 

1 minute ago, Archenius said:

Wow you really are mean, and yes ironman was the winner since I have done my research just testing to see and I never said that majority agreed that ironman would lose and your right it did trail off since someone talked about warhammer 40 k

Your research should've been in your original post. There's no good reason to leave it out and ask folks to pick a winner or debate. That's just no fun, and it will invite poorer responses (not that you haven't had a lot of good responses).

See my post to your other thread.

5 minutes ago, Archenius said:

You started the conversation by calling the people here biased fanboys. I'm sorry if me replying in a similar fashion upset you, but if you don't like it, don't lead out with it.

I'm actually a very nice person, I just don't like it when someone pokes myself or others with a stick.

1 hour ago, Archenius said:

And I was completely shocked the extreme fanboyism to most that replied a complete ignorance on ironman.

And the winner was Ironman by the way.

[sarcasm]Well, that doesn't sound biased at all. [/sarcasm]

3 minutes ago, felixsylvaris said:

This should be moved to offtopic, fanfiction section. It is not related to game, and has no game value.
It dosnt even belong to this fictional universe.

And the answear is: Whoever artist want to win.

My bad though I don't know how to transfer it to an off topic section

9 minutes ago, Archenius said:

Do an omni direction repulsar blast , nuke the whole area, deal a punch that is an equivalent to a steel ball traveling at 3,5000 feet per second3883714-9098059311-35748.jpg

lol

yu are actually wrong

yu have been mag polarysed or nyx mind controlled or banished in the rift

let me tell you , the chance are equal no  matter yur fire power...

i am sad and desapointed on yur bias maybe Ordis hacked yur suit?

who is in control now s*****

Edited by Tsoe

3 minutes ago, LABAL said:

[sarcasm]Well, that doesn't sound biased at all. [/sarcasm]

Oh come on if your more knowledgeable than ironman he can take on 16 tenno heck ironman is fast enough to easily counter max speed volt, powerful enough to easily break ironskin, durable enough to resist mags,ashs,and  embers abilities, can easily see through ashs and Loki's invisibility.

14 minutes ago, Archenius said:

Yeah this should have been obvious to me but sadly I found the too truth a little too late 

You probably deserve it, because i'm willing to bet that the very reason you posted it here is simply because you wanted iron man to win and you picked this place just to have easy victory.

Well, for example, no matter how tough he is post-Extremis, the poor Iron Man gets slowly drained of life for centuries by a completely invincible and unstoppable Inaros.

However, if he gets some prep time, he completely nullifies Tenno powers and they are basically helpless.

Unless they utilize the infinitely scaling Spectres, six per Tenno in a cell.

Edited by LABAL

13 minutes ago, CoreMatte said:

Why don't you take this to a Marvel Heroes forum or something. Like you said its obvious what everyone's answer is. Seems like you're looking for more than a discussion.

Off Topic would be fine, so long as the OP decided to actually have a decent/fair battle. 

ScrewAttack's DeathBattle's are fun because they lay out their research first. No matter who I favor, I don't come away salty. That could work here...if Archenius was willing to put in the work. Doesn't seem like that'll ever happen, so now I'm disappointed, too, but for different reasons than him.

2 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

lol

yu are actually wrong

i am sad and desapointed on yur biasmaybe Ordis hacke yur suit?

Wrong again ironman can resist telepathy(though that was a different suit not bleeding edge armor but I'll say it anyway)4725528-iron+man+tp+block+1.png

You're upset because you're wrong? Iron Man is a chump. In lore, the tenno would be more than powerful enough to eradicate him. So's you know, it's not really an accurate comparison anyway, because comic book superheroes and villains ALWAYS go from anywhere between above average to universe-smashingly powerful. Comics are silly like that.

Also, bias? On the Warframe forums? No way!

Just now, AdunSaveMe said:

You're upset because you're wrong? Iron Man is a chump. In lore, the tenno would be more than powerful enough to eradicate him. So's you know, it's not really an accurate comparison anyway, because comic book superheroes and villains ALWAYS go from anywhere between above average to universe-smashingly powerful. Comics are silly like that.

Also, bias? On the Warframe forums? No way!

Nah not wrong I was just suprised

9 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

lol

yu are actually wrong

i am sad and desapointed on yur biasmaybe Ordis hacke yur suit?

Wrong again ironman can resist telepathy(though that was a different suit not bleeding edge armor but I'll say it anyway)4725528-iron+man+tp+block+1.png