The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login failed : Check your info (not again..)

SumFunGuy

8 minutes ago, Ronin_Diederick said:

Gaming addiction and the side effects of not being able to....Making people rage since...well..i dont know..but you get the point man. Daddy needs his sugar..

I have too many games to get too down with this. I can understand its a pain, but writing a comment on the forums complaining about it doesnt help anything.

44 minutes ago, SanguineSavant said:

Same. England.

Don't really understand why this game is so vulnerable to problems considering the capital it makes.

I completely agree its not hard to buy DDos protection, even i can do that. I mean they make enough money they could do to reinvest not pocket it

7 minutes ago, DakotaStorm said:

The only real way to mitigate a ddos attack is to just keep throwing more and more bandwidth at the server until it levels out. This is going to be costing DE a fortune. 

actually no theirs alot you can do. just google DDos protection. 

DDOS is one of the hardest attacks to defend against, and very costly to do so, and even if you do take countermeasures, if the attacker simply has enough resources to command (botnets of virus infected PCs) then mounting a defense can be quite daunting and time consuming, requiring either specialized hardware and skilled network engineers to utilize it correctly. Even those don't work if the bandwidth is being overwhelmed by the volume of attackers. So, the next step is have 2 ISPs, which you must purchase DDOS protection from separately (this is expensive, and also can be overwhelmed by a large enough botnet.)

It's kind of like rocket/missile defense....you need tons of expensive little interceptors and an expensive system to fire them, all to stop a bargain bin RPG purchased for a fraction of the cost of your defense system. DDOS is similar, in that on certain places on net you can rent a botnet for DDOS, for less than 50 dollars, whereas defense against it, is large amounts of capital expenditure (money) that does nothing until you are finally under attack.

OHNO not again!! Repeat of last weekend, can't login, 4 new 7 day boosters bought this morning when all was fine!!!

Perhaps affecting higher ranked players with larger server account files.  I checked my login details because I can login to my warframe account on the website with the same creditials, but can't log into the game.

4 minutes ago, Gouldian said:

OHNO not again!! Repeat of last weekend, can't login, 4 new 7 day boosters bought this morning when all was fine!!!

Perhaps affecting higher ranked players with larger server account files.  I checked my login details because I can login to my warframe account on the website with the same creditials, but can't log into the game.

No, it has nothing to do with player rank. This was determined by feedback on a thread last week, where many MR21 players could play, while some couldn't, and many lower rank players could play while some couldn't.  There was no link to the mastery rank.

yes its again

n im from australia...

n im sure im gonna miss the conclave challenge for today...............................coz im gonna slp in one or two hrs...

this is the biggest wtf moment.;..

coz de get us extra time for tactical alert...baro stuff...

but here we go again...server explosion~~~~ex ploy(high-pitched) sion.