Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RIP competitive PvP. Dark Sectors will no longer have PvP according to dev stream 71.

-InV-igo95862

1 hour ago, (XB1)CFE Discord said:

If you don't like PvP, why are you posting in PvP feedback ? Seems a little counter-productive to me. I don't play the PvE portion of this game at all but I don't go and derail PvE threads by talking about how much I don't like it.

This is actually the primary reason why PVP threads get derailed. Because players who admit they don't like pvp or don't play pvp come onto the pvp section and leave anti-pvp posts and expect pvp players to just be like 'cool. that's awesome'.

That would literally be like me going into the PC feedback section and telling everyone I hate playing on PC which is why I don't (or to a very limited extent) play PC. But I don't do that because I know that I have limited experience playing games on PC and that's not my realm of things. So you will never ever find a feedback post from me in any section that I don't really know about. But only PVE players will come into PVP sections, admit they are already biased against PVP by saying they hate it or don't like it and than some of them will even admit they don't play it and still drop a paragraph to a page worth of opinion and think that that opinion is somehow qualified lololol.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

12 minutes ago, (PS4)sdaly96 said:

Well this game is predominantly pit based, so in the end de will most likely side with the pvers 

Actually u are wrong rails was pve n pvp and why de is making a new game mode i wounder why is there conclave. And than there is no skills in pve all u doing is trying to grinding for prime parts mods and mr. Even than thats take no skills cause all you have to do is go to Draco. Also what the competitive in pve who got the best build are which frames looks the best like its a fasion show LMAO yeah real skills at least in pvp you have to earn ur ranks and be more agile while not just killing a A.I lol also dont think its fair to say pvp dont belong in this game when de put it in this game. Finally if pve players dislike pvpers why in the world or you in our thread.

1 minute ago, (XB1)CFE CALiPRIME said:

Actually u are wrong rails was pve n pvp and why de is making a new game mode i wounder why is there conclave. And than there is no skills in pve all u doing is trying to grinding for prime parts mods and mr. Even than thats take no skills cause all you have to do is go to Draco. Also what the competitive in pve who got the best build are which frames looks the best like its a fasion show LMAO yeah real skills at least in pvp you have to earn ur ranks and be more agile while not just killing a A.I lol also dont think its fair to say pvp dont belong in this game when de put it in this game. Finally if pve players dislike pvpers why in the world or you in our thread.

It started pve, they tried pvp, it didn't go the way they wanted, so most likely will be pve again, unfortunately 

Just now, (XB1)CFE CALiPRIME said:

Oh if you talking about who got the most kills all u have to do is go to draco with a Saryn r Ash are ODS with a Ember

I mean the frames most used for rails, ash rhino etc, weapons too, I remember constantly seeing tonbos every conflict 

Glad it's going away. I don't like PvP in Warframe, and I don't need it marring my experience in PvE when all I want is to access a dark sector. Keep the PvP in places that won't interrupt people who play for PvE, like Conclaves.

Just now, (XB1)CFE Discord said:

Tell me, how did it mar your experience ?

Simple: You want to access a specific dark sector, but you couldn't, because of a new solar rail conflict. PvE players are locked out of that area until the conflict is resolved.

And then afterward, you have to pray to god that the new clan that owns that sector doesn't bend over the dark sector users by taxing the hell out of them.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)CFE CALiPRIME said:

Explain to me what the idea of only having pve in this game what fun are u going to have when u have all the prime parts mods and mr

I never said it's fun, I just said they would cater to pve players before pvp ones, just look at how long it takes to add new modes to conclave 

3 minutes ago, (XB1)CFE Discord said:

Tell me, how did it mar your experience ?

Also on top of Discord's question, how did it stop you're access to a dark sector. I was able to access all dark sector nodes regardless of what alliance was on them. It's not like once an alliance takes it there is a lock on that node and no one can got there.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

Also on top of Discord's question, how did it stop you're access to a dark sector. I was able to access all dark sector nodes regardless of what alliance was on them. It's not like once an alliance takes it there is a lock on that node and no one can got there.

I think he meant during conflicts but that was changed if I remember correctly 

Just now, (PS4)sdaly96 said:

I think he meant during conflicts but that was changed if I remember correctly 

Right. During the actual conflict you could not farm that node from what I remember but after the conflict anyone can still go to that node. But yes, if 2 alliances or clans are fighting on it the node is shut-off if my memory serves me correctly. If that's what he really mean it, then yes I agree that happened.

Just now, (XB1)Lorewalker1022 said:

Right. During the actual conflict you could not farm that node from what I remember but after the conflict anyone can still go to that node. But yes, if 2 alliances or clans are fighting on it the node is shut-off if my memory serves me correctly. If that's what he really mean it, then yes I agree that happened.

And with how regularly conflicts occurred, I can understand where he is coming from, especially during double cred or affinity weekends 

Note to DE:  (DESteve) 24 pages of feedback on DS Conflicts not going to contain PvP.

We don't need a battle royale to settle this topic.  It should be put to a vote.  It should be made into a poll of all players, not just those who participate in the forums, or those who are on the Design Council.

Your Gangs of New 'Yolk' bourbon list item is more important than you thought (24 pages).  It's also not just Dark Sector conflicts, but clan admin, dojo rework and clan quality of life which need help.  Can we get an actual improvement to the clan chat window which shows the missions members are in or where they are located in game?  

You need to make small changes as soon as possible and not delay clan assistance in any way because you are waiting on completion of a total rework.

Edited by (XB1)Zoltan6201