Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Complaint regarding this topic not been taken seriously https://forums.warframe.com/topic/599539-weaponstance-vengefull-revenant-and-its-droprate-discussion/#comment-6781066

Nama_Sui_Seijin

Dear DE,

See the above first and then i do ask you this:

Why has my feedback not been taken serious yet? The droprate still is the same. the spawnrate of conculysts still is low.

DE are you even taking me or the players seriously on certain feedback that was well given on 'grinding for that so hard to get stance ' ??

Greetings Nama Sui

You're not taking into account the chance that they took it seriously.

But "taking it seriously" doesn't mean "agree with me". "Taking it seriously" leads "thinking about it".

I am quite convinced that someone at DE read your thread, then thought about it, checked the rarity of the stance and of conculysts, and said "yeah, it's exactly as hard to get as we want it to be". Saying that the drop tables are unfair is one thing. Saying that DE is willingly ignoring you is another.

23 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

You're not taking into account the chance that they took it seriously.

But "taking it seriously" doesn't mean "agree with me". "Taking it seriously" leads "thinking about it".

I am quite convinced that someone at DE read your thread, then thought about it, checked the rarity of the stance and of conculysts, and said "yeah, it's exactly as hard to get as we want it to be". Saying that the drop tables are unfair is one thing. Saying that DE is willingly ignoring you is another.

You are 'convinced', but 'do you know for sure 100%' ?

and if that is so as you say, what DE thinks ' yeah its exactly ss hard to get as we want it to be'

then sorry to say to DE, but DE i find you are killing the vibe of good players in the community that just want the item you provide. In the good old days it wasn't like this.. grinding for a mod this hard.. is absurd.. ridiculous.. exagerated.. out of expectations even to farm it anyway.

Spending plat to get it: sorry no... i did my job at giving you money as a founder already.

Edited by Nama_Sui_Seijin

Why did you make a new topic, is your old one locked?

The drop rate on this stance is garbage, but that's a common patern for stances. I thought it might be fun to try it on my broken war, yet I lost interest in it after killing numerous conculysts and wasting my time in a survival mission that gives almost no reward. And before some says I am qqing, I can solo that moon survival to the 40 mark and have no problem killing them.

I do not like how DE made stance so rare, too many times i have lost interest in a weapon long before I fond  the stance that went with it.

Edited by LazyKnight

1 minute ago, LazyKnight said:

Why did you make a new topic, is your old one locked?

The drop rate on this stance is garbage, but that's a common patern for stances. I thought it might be fun to try it on my broken war, yet I lost interest in it with after killing numerous conculysts and wasting my time in a survival mission that gives almost no reward. And before some says I am qqing, I can solo that moon survival to the 40 mark and have no problem killing them.

I do not like how DE made stance so rare too many times i have lost interest in a weapon long before I fond  the stance that went with it.

I made a new topic, since I have the idea that the feedback in the old topic hasn't been taken for real. so thats why i stated it as a 'complaint'

Even your opinion right now might not be taken seriously at this moment LazyKnight by DE. I feel violated, since  the feedback I gave back to DE  hasnt been put to good use yet. I looks like my influence as a council member and founder of this game doesn't even seem to matter .Did i pay money to not get a mod like this? 

• the expectation: player pay -> DE makes with the money the player gave -> player get that what DE makes -> player is happy
  • reality:  player pay-> DE makes -> Players doesnt get what DE makes -> Player dissapointed

Consequence: Player thinks: should I even keep paying to support the game?

3 minutes ago, Nama_Sui_Seijin said:

I made a new topic, since I have the idea that the feedback in the old topic hasn't been taken for real. so thats why i stated it as a 'complaint'

Even your opinion right now might not be taken seriously at this moment LazyKnight by DE. I feel violated, since  the feedback I gave back to DE  hasnt been put to good use yet. I looks like my influence as a council member and founder of this game doesn't even seem to matter .Did i pay money to not get a mod like this? 

• the expectation: player pay -> DE makes with the money the player gave -> player get that what DE makes -> player is happy
  • reality:  player pay-> DE makes -> Players doesnt get what DE makes -> Player dissapointed

Consequence: Player thinks: should I even keep paying to support the game?

Son, you're making a mountain out of a molehill. They don't need to listen to you. They're more than capable of having their own opinion. 

At the end of the day your thread is mostly just complaining about a droprate after 15 runs, I've made threads full of mathematical proof that 'xyz' isn't okay and DE take no notice. Do I whine and moan and create a new thread about how I don't feel like I'm being taken seriously? No, it's only a video-game, I move on.

Yes, Vengeful Revenant is atrociously hard to get, but DE have said they're looking into changing the way we acquire stances. Wait for that rather than complaining even more.

1 minute ago, --RV--DeadPool said:

its much better,this one says the truth a little bit normally without the whole aggressive tone to it.

Whilst insulting the OP, and whoever it was who asked you to not be so confrontational. Whether it's better or not is irrelevant, it's still bad.

Please, do not create newer topics should your older one still be active. It is a form of spam.

The developers take into account all feedback, whether they change anything regarding it or not is up to them at their discretion. Please keep in mind that your viewpoint is not the only viewpoint, nor does DE change content purely on a player's whim.

While all feedback is appreciated, "Devs, why have you not changed this based on my feedback yet?" is not very constructive.